“Food was terrible!”

John Wright Store & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Wrightsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy casual dining in a restored silk mill along the Susquehanna River. Our four seasons Dining Room, a timbered structure that extends from our building and is enclosed on three sides with glass, has a breathtaking view of the River at one of its widest points. The menus include fresh, locally produced foods which vary with the seasons. In the summertime, some are grown on the premises. The temperature controlled dining room is open for lunch, dinner, Saturday Breakfast, and Sunday brunch. If you are looking for a banquet facility for an event, please conside our newly renovated, River Room located on the second floor. Our seasonal Pizza Patio restaurant is open from May until September featuring Wood Fired Pizza's!
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Although there was a large selection at the Sunday buffet, the food was horrible. We were really disappointed.

2  Thank FrappeFrog

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Last night we had a 30th birthday party for my daughter at John Wright. We had about 25 people attend. The staff at John Wright could not have been nicer and more accomodating. They were super during the planning stage through the end. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special smaller party. I loved their flexibility, and of course, the food was really good!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

John Wright Store & Restaurant is a long-standing favorite for lunch. The lunch specials are tasty and moderately priced. After lunch is the perfect time for a stroll through the store that has lots of interesting jewelry, trinkets, gifts, and Vera Bradley bags.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

By far this is a piece of heaven along the river that is an absolute great experience!!! Great food, drinks, atmosphere with a great view!

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I decided to try John Wright about a month ago and I'm glad we did! Our server was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. The pizzas were delicious! My favorite was the crab pizza. I recommend anyone to stop by John Wright for a nice evening! You won't regret it!