Started the evening with a group of friends. We had two tables. Experience:
1) Slow in service - long wait time for all orders.
2) Dont remember orders, have to reorder
3) Dirty Silverware - it is harden on the soup spoon provided wrap around in a napkin like it is high end but come to discover it was dirty
4) Waitress pour hot sauce on my shirt by accident. Did not apologize and accuse me of causing the accident. She pour it behind my back.
5) I would not trust this restaurant for corporate lunch or dinner.
6) Check out the pic for the stain.