“Too big of a menu”

Add it.
Duke's Bar
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've always liked Duke's but their menu is too big - I can never decide what I want! We took my mom for Mother's Day, and it was a nice enough day to sit outside on the deck. The service seemed a little slow, but everyone enjoyed their meals.

There are newer reviews for Duke's Bar

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Took my Senior Group ....bus load to this Restaurant. The service was great, the food very good. We had their Ribs & Chicken. Southwestern Buffet for groups. I will go back! Their location is wonderful....right on the Susquehanna River. Thank you Dukes for making our day out special.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dukes has an extensive menu. It is right on the river and the deck is nice for the summertime. They do offer entertainment on the weekends.

1  Thank HBURG1061
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We come here often. The food and atmosphere are more than pleasant. Prices are great and fellow patrons are awesome.

1  Thank brandydogsdad
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Food was good but it is clear it is the view you are paying for. I had the haddock sandwich which was huge and the pretzel topped with crab. Crab had many shells in it but it was packed with flavor. Take better care in cleaning it please. A mix of guests filled the dining room making it a little noisy, obnoxious and tame at the same time. Am interesting dynamic. Parking was a little difficult but not a big deal. Service was great.