“Top notch seafood”
Review of RockBass Grill

RockBass Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
RockBass Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: RockBass Grill features casual dinning offering fresh cut fish & steaks. We offer a raw bar that changes on a regular basis. Enjoy dining with a view of the Susquehanna River. A private dinning room for up to 30 people is available.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The best seafood in Harrisburg with a scenic location along the river. The cost is not cheap, but if you don't mind paying for fantastic food, you will love this place.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

There was a lot of noise at this place! The food was a little over priced for what it was.... Some of the worse ribs I ever put in my mouth. But I am used to "GOOD" ribs too, so that might be why I didnt like theirs. I can tell that they were nuked and maybe even steamed. The food was otherwise bland. Just not much to write home about.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I travel to Harrisburg for monthly business meetings. I like to stop at the RockBass Grill for dinner. The restaurant sits right on the western shore of the picturesque Susquehanna River. The menu is extensive, making it difficult to decide what to order. Since I'm a creature of habit, I usually opt for the fresh sea bass which the chef will prepare to your choice of broiled, fried, grilled, baked, or pan seared. The sea bass has always been moist and flaky with great taste. They also have a large selection of raw oysters and other appetizers. The service is great, the atmosphere is great and the food is delicious. If you like seafood, this is your restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a very enjoyable meal. Fun appetizers (PA Dutch soft pretzel with crab), wonderful local trout, perfectly cooked, huge portions, very reasonable prices. Our server was outstanding. She knew the menu, very attentive, and friendly. We'd go back.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place was well appointed and had a large casual but upscale menu.

Nice selection of seafood and beef with plenty of house specialties.

If you go, I say go all in and treat yourself to every course.

The crab dip was great, crab cakes were tasty and the bleu cheese crusted filet was quite enjoyable.

All in all I would say this is a pleasant experience! Plus the service was great!