“our must stop comming home from the poconos”
Review of J & R's Smokehouse Incorporated - CLOSED

J & R's Smokehouse Incorporated
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

a few years ago we saw this place after traveling home from the poconos. its right off the exit on rt 33. we were surprised at how good this place is. we now come here every time we pass by. always a good meal. prices are good. service is good.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We found this place by accident after pulling off the nearby exit in search of food. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating - we were able to have the kitchen prepare a non-menu item for my finicky 9-year-old. My older daughter & I had steaks which were very well prepared. We also had some of the best tasting mozzarella 'sticks' ever! The restaurant also has a nice atmosphere...I would eat here again!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been to J&R's many times, and I am never disappointed. They have great burgers and their pulled pork sandwiches are delicious. Their BBQ ribs are outstanding, and their steaks are very good. I have never had a bad meal or bad service. I love the atmosphere!
Sometimes, we grab a little table in the bar area and eat there. The drinks are great. The bartender makes the best Margarita I have ever had. What is not to like about this place? It's awesome! :)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was really nice and friendly. I had the blackened salmon, and it was good. My husband had a New York strip and he said it was the worst he had ever had. This is from a man that eats greenish, old meat and says it is good. I have never heard a reaction like this from him! Save your money or go elswwhere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped here last night on our way home from my Aunt's viewing in N.J. and I have to say it ended the day on a nice note. Our dinners were excellent. I had the prime rib which was cooked perfectly and my husband had the flat iron blackened steak with a spicey red pepper cream sauce. That was very good as well. We would definitely go back there.