“Good eats !!!!”

J & R's Smokehouse Incorporated
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stop for comfort food. Great lobster bisque, chili, smothered loaded fry's. we keep coming back every time we are in the area. Cajun chicken Tortelini is my favorite here. Easy to get off Rt. 33 and back on. It's just off the 512 exit to the west of Rt 33

There are newer reviews for J & R's Smokehouse Incorporated

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Boyfriend and I went a few months ago and sat at the bar. The bartender was attentive and made good drinks. The French onion soup was awesome. Didn't actually have dinner, but the menu was intriguing. We will be back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

nice place to eat..clean, friendly and they will change the menu if you have a special choice...i like their steak and i always ask for grilled shrimp to go with..not on the menu, but they will make it for me...food is always good...and they have good breakfast buffets too...and holidays...

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We arrived her after a 18 mile hike on the AT. It rained on the 2 mile trip from the trail head, so they could have fed us dog food and we would have been happy. I got the pulled pork, my gf the ribs. From what I saw in Wind Gap, this place was a good choice for some warm food and cold beer.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have eaten here twice. The food is ok. The service is always slow borders on bad. The food truly is expensive for what you get. They either should pick up the pace of the servers, increase the food portions or cut prices, because it is just not worth it. In a bad economy much better choices out there.

1  Thank IsupportRonPaul