“A Great Find!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stumbled across this restaurant on our recent stay at the Willow Valley Inn. The food was great! We love Thai food and this place did not disappoint. My husband had great lemongrass soup, the beef teriyaki and hibachi grill were excellent. Atmosphere was nice and the service was excellent.

Visited August 2012

Providence, Rhode Island
“Very Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Short and Sweet...the food was great, no real waitign at all. And a different experience many should try out.

• Visited March 2012
Pennsylvania
“Best sushi in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Wasabi Japanese Restaurant, fortunately for me, is only a hop, skip,and jump away from my home. I have tried other sushi restaurants and this is absolutely the best. Located in a strip mall in Willow Street PA, who would think it would be this good? It's not a very large restaurant, but the food is absolutely fantastic, the waiters/waitresses are very efficient and friendly, and the prices are fair. The sushi is phenomenal! Also, the mere presentation of the sushi is something to look forward to! Was just there again last night and already looking forward to going back SOON! I go on and on about the sushi, but the other food is excellent as well!

• Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“The food is really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been there several times in the past, and I think it's time for me to go again, soon. The last few times I was there I have had the Salmon teriyaki or the salmon teriyaki bento (I love their salmon) They also have really nice pineapple chicken; very sweet. I really like thier drinks as well. My favorite is called "Pink Lady", I'm assuming it's named after the apple since there are little apple chunks in it. I reccommend getting 2 drinks at once though, because every time I went there I had problems flagging down the waitress for refills.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sara D
Hudson Valley, NY
“Excellent food and warm welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Wasabi is a surprise--an excellent Japanese/Thai restaurant in the heart of the PA Dutch Country. Don't be put off by its location in a strip mall: inside you'll find a warm atmosphere, a great sushi bar, and a wide range of Japanese and Thai dishes, at very reasonable prices. Bring your own wine or beer.

Visited August 2011