“old school pizza”

Nino's Pizzarama
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 3, 2013

great lunch treat there. buy two get on free, and the philly cheese steak pizza calzone was great....couldv'e used a dipping sauce though....I'd definitely comeback.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I moved about a year ago but every time i am in the area i stop for at least a slice.. their pizza is my favorite in the whole philadelphia region.. i love their selection. plus it is never a minus when they have take out beer. :)

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

A year ago my fiancé brought me here for our 1st date told me I had to try a slice of cheesesteak. I was hooked loved it. Then after I moved down here we took my daughter there for her 1st slice of pizza in this area yep she was hooked. Then over the summer my aunt came for a visit the hotel told her to go to Nino's even though there is a pizza place right across the road from them and you guessed it she loved it. A year later we still go there at least once or twice a month to get a slice, wings, fries or other food from the menu. Love it and will keep going back!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place has been around for a long time but definitely not what it used to be. Pizza is good if you go there and get a reheated slice but to order pizza as takeout is definitely a gamble and don't even bother on Friday nights - Pizza is never good and phone order taker can barely understand english. Cheesesteaks are probably better than most places but they are still just okay (imo) and just forget the soup! It's horrible (imo)!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

It's called "Pizzarama", what more needs saying. I guess it's a positive that they serve beer. Again, it's called "Pizzarama".