“Great Old Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This restaurant has been here for years and many more I hope. They have great service and predictably good food. While we don't get down here very often, this is usually where we eat. Great menu with good prices. The food is hot when it's delivered and they will accomodate changes, ie. brown rice for white.

2  Thank Nanadalyn

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Excellent food that they make fresh, so we were able to customize our dishes to suit individual tastes and dietary concerns. Great service, too!

2  Thank TripLady5
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Their food is really the best Chinese cuisine in the suburbs...it's in plain view of downtown Willow Grove, by the train station, but you could easily miss it.

Ample parking, good service....and excellent cuisine. Much more than it appears from the outside.

2  Thank PeabodyandSherman
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have eaten here only once, so perhaps I am not qualified to properly judge it. I had Dan Dan noodles at lunch. I asked for them to be extra spicy. They were bland and uninteresting, as well as somewhat more expensive than I thought they should be. I guess that a suburban Chinese restaurant if not a place to dine at if you are fairly sophisticated about Chines food.

1  Thank Jerry_Bank
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I am happy to have a good meal at a local place. Located just next to the train station, it is an easy destination.