“Good and less expensive”
Review of China Garden Inn

China Garden Inn
Ranked #15 of 87 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Good and less expensive”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is a great little place, especially if you don't want to spend you weeks pay on dinner. The food is good, and the staff is nice. I would recommend it, especially if you need to hold onto a little cash.

“Decent Chinese Food”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I grew up having a great Chinese restaurant nearby. Since moving to this area, I'd had a difficult time finding somewhere that makes good Chinese food. That changed when I found China Garden Inn. My fiance and I have ordered from them many times over the past several years. We always pick-up our food. Our food has always been ready and they've always been great-never messed up an order. I almost always get the same meal, and it's been so hard to find a place that makes it the way I love. This place is great. My fiance is always happy with his meal, too.
Also, the portions are huge. We always have leftovers.

• Visited January 2012
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Decent Chinese food for the area”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It's been hard finding good Chinese food in the Abington area (I'm coming from NE Philly, where there are many good ones). My wife and I both enjoyed China Garden Inn. The food was good, service was excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. Portion sizes are massive, so be prepared to take home leftovers.

• Visited September 2011
willow grove, pa
“ALPO DOG FOOD IS BETTER”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

This Saturday was the third and last time I will order from the China Garden.

It took 90 minutes for delivery, the food was not only cold but tasted like DOG FOOD.
I called to complain about the food and was hung up on four times by the manager.
She did not want to hear the food was not fit for humans. I finally became so mad, I went there in person only to be ignored first by the manager and was she told me she did not hang up on me. The owner then came over and was just as rude.
SAVE YOUR MONEY---DON'T EAT HERE UNLESS YOU BRING A DOG AND YOU WATCH!!!

2 Thank wantgoodfood19090
Boston
“Unpleasant experience x 2 - food fine/management & wait staff thumbs down.‎”
Reviewed June 28, 2009

My wife has a mild allergy to shellfish. Twice now, we have ordered food from China Garden Inn ( once take out/once dine in) and been advised that their eggrolls do not contain shellfish. They do. The first time we spoke to the manager and she advised it was a mistake. The second time, my wife actually advised the waiter of what occurred the first time and he assured her he would get her a vegetable eggroll. She dissected the eggroll and took a bite, but this time it also had shellfish. We spoke to the manager again, but we do not think they fully comprehend the severity of the situation. This is based on the response that we received from them - an offer of a new eggroll. We don't know whether it is a lack of communication between their management and wait staff, but it is not acceptable. We hope they are more careful in the future with what they advise their customers. If they are not, we hope this post accomplishes that.