“Excellent lunch spot”

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent lunch spot”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The food was great, limited on the main menu but there were 3 specific menus I wasn't familiar with so I stuck to the main one.
The shrimp/ dumpling soup was just perfect.
The Golden Bags (wonton filled shrimp/crab) with tasty and flavorful, just enough sauce to make these terrific.
The crabcakes sandwich was amazing. My friend raved about her lunch as well.
Atmosphere, fabulous and chic.
Service, top notch for such a small place.
Decor - beautiful.
Parking - adequate considering it is a small strip mall.
Even the bathroom was gorgeous, lol!

• Visited May 2014

Philly
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Delicious! My wife said not to write the review, because then everyone would come here and they should. We had the Seafood sampler and the Portabello crabmeat special appetizers. Both were great. Chicken Pad Thai was awesome, as was the Duck with Pinapple Chutney. We don't usually get dessert, but it was going so well, we said "what the heck", and splurged on the Almond cream cake (sorta like Tiramisu). Service was excellent. This restaurant is in a little strip mall, but don't let that sway you. Inside is decorated very nicely and atmosphere was terrific.

• Visited May 2014
phila
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Having eaten here many times with both family and friends,I have never had a bad meal.The place is lovely, and the service is very attentive. I have always eatten off the French side of the menu. I especially love the pineapple duck. They get very crowded on Saturdays, and the service is aliitle slower, I'm happier going during week,as I don't like crowds!!

• Visited January 2014
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“FRESHEST MEAL AND BEST HOSPITALITY IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was in town for a convention with the president and his family of the company. My guest was hungry after a exhausting day. I looked up on yelp and trip advisor and was looking for a nice place to eat. I found a couple of places that was rated 4 to 5 stars.I didn't want to be embarrassed !!! My guest was in the mood for something unique. So i chose this place. Colonial Quy Bau. When we enter the restaurant. I and my guest was Amazed. First thing we noticed that it was well maintained. We was greet by a very pretty host. She sat us at the upper window level. As we were getting comfortable a server approached us immediately. He explained to us the different types of menu ( French Asian and The Vietnamese Menu ) and the specials of the evening. He was very knowledgeable and kind and recommended us with a couple of different samplers. I was blown away !!!! As the nite progressed each course was fresh and delicious. From the time we enter to the time we left it was the best dining experience. My boss and family was very happy. I would no doubt recommend this restaurant to anyone and not be embarrassed.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wow...”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I continuously search for the next best Pho place, we stumbled upon this quaint place while getting lost out in Willow Grove. My wife being Vegetarian struggles to find places to eat Pho, while I am always on the lookout for a place with good beefball pho. Well...we found it. This is our new #1 choice, albeit, about a 35 minute drive for us, both times we have gone we have been extremely happy. The service is great, ambiance is quiet yet hip, prices are great (only been for lunch so far), overall excellent. You may think, ahhh well you haven't had every pho how can you judge? Yes, Pho taste is subjective, but this is the real deal. I have been all over NY, and Philadelphia, and this is by far the tastiest broth I have found.

• Visited February 2014