“FRESHEST MEAL AND BEST HOSPITALITY IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY”
Review of Colonial Quy-Bau

Colonial Quy-Bau
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was in town for a convention with the president and his family of the company. My guest was hungry after a exhausting day. I looked up on yelp and trip advisor and was looking for a nice place to eat. I found a couple of places that was rated 4 to 5 stars.I didn't want to be embarrassed !!! My guest was in the mood for something unique. So i chose this place. Colonial Quy Bau. When we enter the restaurant. I and my guest was Amazed. First thing we noticed that it was well maintained. We was greet by a very pretty host. She sat us at the upper window level. As we were getting comfortable a server approached us immediately. He explained to us the different types of menu ( French Asian and The Vietnamese Menu ) and the specials of the evening. He was very knowledgeable and kind and recommended us with a couple of different samplers. I was blown away !!!! As the nite progressed each course was fresh and delicious. From the time we enter to the time we left it was the best dining experience. My boss and family was very happy. I would no doubt recommend this restaurant to anyone and not be embarrassed.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I continuously search for the next best Pho place, we stumbled upon this quaint place while getting lost out in Willow Grove. My wife being Vegetarian struggles to find places to eat Pho, while I am always on the lookout for a place with good beefball pho. Well...we found it. This is our new #1 choice, albeit, about a 35 minute drive for us, both times we have gone we have been extremely happy. The service is great, ambiance is quiet yet hip, prices are great (only been for lunch so far), overall excellent. You may think, ahhh well you haven't had every pho how can you judge? Yes, Pho taste is subjective, but this is the real deal. I have been all over NY, and Philadelphia, and this is by far the tastiest broth I have found.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We called around 4;30 for a 6:30 reservation for my wife and I and our 2 kids (12&15). Online menu looked great and food did not disappoint! We were seated upon arrival at 6:25. Only complaint is that waitress suggested a side of fried rice. Plate cost $9 and we barely touched it because the entries all came with rice, vegetables or noodles. Creme Brulee dessert was excellent. Trying to get out of the restaurant was a nightmare as a huge crowd was waiting to be seated and there is very little room for people to wait. I'm sure it was because it was New year's Eve and not an everyday occurrence. Which also meant it was probably unusually loud as well.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

This BYOB never fails. The servers are knowledgeable and the food is fresh and very tasty. The luncheon menu needs to be tried next.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family love going here not only do the have Pho but they also have great other selection of fusion french. BYOB is also a plus!