“Excellent Mexican Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Mad Mex

Mad Mex
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pull up a stool, join us at the Mad Mex in Willow Grove, PA. We are Funky and not scared to put fun things together if they taste good. We make just about everything from scratch daily. Inspired by West Coast food: healthy, fun, local, experimental. And microbrews. We don't use any lard but simple marinades of citrus and spices. We love Mexican food and big flavors, big plates, fire and sunshine, beer and tequila to wash it down. That is why we are Funky Fresh Cal-Mex! This ain't no Mexican restaurant, this is MAD MEX! Come in and enjoy one of the best happy hours in Willow Grove.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Mexican Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

For my birthday at work, all of my coworkers and I went to Mad Mex for lunch. Loved the decor with the skulls and Mexican flair all around. Quality and quantity of the food given for the price is excellent, 6 of us brought food home, only 1 person finished everything. Choices were very good, the staff were friendly. Second time we went we had the same experience. This is definitely a spot that I will be taking my family too soon. The only downfall is that you only get free chips and salsa if you sit at the bar, this should be at the tables too. Next time we are sitting outside!

“Was pretty good”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food here was pretty good. The service was excellent. The margarita's were not very strong but had a nice taste. I had the steak and shrimp fajitas which were very good. The only downside was the noise. We had to shout at our dinner companions just to be heard. I realize that it's partially my age (late 50's) but the music was way too loud for me and the rest of my table. Would go back for the food but we'll stay away because of the loud music.

Willow Grove, PA
“What a delightful experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Went to Mas Mex for the first time this past week even though it is only ten minutes from our home.
We were delighted with the quality of the zooid and the casual atmosphere.
I had the chicken tacos that were wonderful and included sides of black beans and Zmexican rice.
My husband had a chicken wrap which we bothe enjoyed.
This is a great convenient place for a tasty family dinner at reasonable prices

Doyles
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I go here all the time with my friend for happy hour. The food is amazing and the service very friendly. My only wish is for them to take dinner reservations! Doesn't matter though, just grab a drink at the bar while you wait.... Their margaritas are the bomb.

Visited March 2014
Pa.
“Had a nice time”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We tried here just around when it first open. It was somewhat of a wait, but I guess that should be the case when it's a new place in the area. It seem to be a little dark within the restaurant though. There is a parking issue being that it is located within a strip mall.

• Visited April 2013