This was out third stay at this fine hotel, and I must say that it just keeps getting better and better with each visit. First, the staff are very friendly. They always say hello and give you a sincere smile. The rooms are quite nice and very quiet. There's a bedroom area, a sink/mirror area, a bathroom, a living room area with a sofa bed and TV, and an office area with a desk, microwave, bar sink, and additional storage. Everything was extremely clean -- as if we were the first people staying there. We always tip the chambermaids a few dollars; this is one of the first hotels I can recall where they left us a thank you note!
They have a wonderful pool, jacuzzi, and an exercise room with nicely maintained machines, including a treadmill, stair climbing machine, weights, etc. The equipment looks out over the pool, but is kept in a separate glass-enclosed room to control the temperature and humidity. The arrangement allows you to keep an eye on your kids in the pool area, while you work out in comfort.
The breakfast is included and has an excellent selection of items, including cereals, yogurt, milk, various kinds of juice, muffins, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels and fruit. It was way beyond the typical included continental breakfast you find at other hotels. Everything was fresh, the quantities were plentiful, and the hours were great for those of us who like to sleep in every once in a while. My son, who's a picky eater, normally wants to go to McDonalds for breakfast when we stay at a hotel, but here he loved the fresh waffles he could make himself on the commercial duty waffle irons.
The hotel itself is located in a nice, safe area where there are plenty of restaurants and there's also a great mall a few miles away. You're also right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, so it's easy to get just about anywhere.
The last time we stayed I accidentally left my favorite coat in the closet, but didn't realize it until more than a week had passed. I called the hotel, and they located the coat and sent it out Airborne Express at no charge, so I had it a day after I called. Truly exemplary service.
We will definitely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly remodeled SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove is off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike just a short drive from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Our refreshed hotel rooms in Willow Grove feature spacious king and double/double suites. Experience sound nights of sleep on comfortable beds topped with plenty of fluffy pillows. Rooms afford guests flexible work spaces with spacious desks, free Internet access and kitchenettes equipped with microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers. Enjoy a daily complimentary New Breakfast buffet in the re-imagined lobby area as well as our updated Market offering beer, wine, convenience foods and snacks. Additional onsite amenities include an indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and newly renovated business center featuring computers and facilities for printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Our Willow Grove hotel is close to popular attractions including Sesame Place(R), Peddler's Village, New Hope and Center City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove Hotel Willow Grove
- Springhill Suites Willow Grove
- Willow Grove Springhill Suites