“Great service, Better food”

Brick House Tavern & Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Brick House Tavern & Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Happened in during a happy hour fundraiser so not surprised by alot noise. Cheesesteak was great, service outstanding, price about what you would expect.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Recently had lunch here and came back in the evening for drinks. Wonderful variety of pub food. Service was exceptional and our food was prepared quickly. Restaurant has a nice bar and dining layout. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife and I recently ate at this restaurant while staying in Willow Grove and We both loved it. The food was great and the service was excellent. I loved the fireplace inside which made the dining experience both cozy and romantic. The food came to us quickly and it was both delicious and hot. I only wish this place was near where I live and I would eat here a lot!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place was bland. It looked like it was trying to be an upscale sort of steakhouse but clearly wasn't. It had an eclectic, hipster-ish menu with all kinds of beers available, both on tap and bottled. We had the hand-tossed pizza which was mediocre at best. The drunken meatballs were pretty good but the deviled eggs were sub-par, limp and kind of soggy. Not a good experience although our server, Michael, was capable and friendly.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Visited this establishment twice, the food was great and excellent service. The staff were very friendly and if you can not decide they can always explain the menu and make recommendations.