“Good and bad”

Brick House Tavern & Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Brick House Tavern & Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The food was great. Service was okay but pseudo-friendly and slow. A little pricey, but on par for the area. Was majorly ticked off to see that my glasses of Merlot were $12 a piece!! (Did not request any specific brand!) Deliberately super loud environment. Had to scream to talk to the two others in my party. Don't know how large parties managed to converse :-(

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were driving through the area and needed a place for an early dinner. We like the looks of BHT&T so we ventured in.

It has been super cold outside, so being greeted inside with a huge fireplace and warm environment was immediately satisfying. Our server was excellent and the Sports bar atmosphere with TVs all around made the time enjoyable.

With a nice selection, the beers were super cold and the appetizers were great. Note - you should try the Buffalo Chicken Meatballs - really awesome.

Our meals came out perfectly. I had a chopped chicken salad that was served in a freezing cold bowl-that was a great touch.

I would recommend BHT&T if you are looking for an upscale pub/sports bar experience.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This restaurant has the best overall sports environment I have ever seen. Comfortable couches for dining; Flat screens everywhere. Indoor and Outdoor Fireplaces. Fabulous food and great beer selections. Happy Hour Specials. Once you are there, you won't want to go home! Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

this is the best place I have ever seen to watch a game nice comfy sofas and big screen TVs. it is very cool sitting outside when the weather is nice or even a little cooler around the fire pit.
I have to agree with most of the posters this is a very cool place especially for a group of guys. I've been here 10 or 15 times and a few times it seems to be a pretty rough crowd not sure where they are coming from, although there were never any problems.
somewhat limited selection of food,good beer selection very few specials and the prices seem to be a little higher than I would like. recommend the burgers pork chops and most appetizers namely the pretzels.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food was good, I ordered a specialty burger and fries. The portions were very generous ( could barely finish half) and the burger was well prepared. My waitress was pleasant and attentive.