“Family birthday”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sushi.Thai.Japanese.French.American Cuisine
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came for my brother's birthday.
The food was great and service excellent. Too bad it was not crowded. I think the location may be its downfall.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant. I would recommend it to anyone. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and tasty food. We really hope it's current location won't be its downfall.

1  Thank CremeFraise
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband is a fine dining chef and is very selective about where he eats. We both adore La Fusion. Their sushi is ultra-fresh and every bit as good as Morimoto's at half their price. I dream about their duck - crisp on the outside, moist and tender inside, and not at all fatty. The smallish menu is sufficiently diverse that there is something for everyone. I can enjoy my Asian favorites while others can have a well-prepared steak. Service is excellent. Decor is understated and lovely, and the place is spotless. Highly recommended.

3  Thank glassy1
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've only eaten here once. I ordered a Japanese lunch special which came with soup and salad. It was about $1 more expensive than I thought it should be, but when the food arrived it was excellent - a notch better than other Japanese restaurants in this area.

1  Thank Clara C
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food here is wonderfully consistant , always freshly prepared, the service suberb and atmosphere modern. The menu is both Traditional aas well as Asian in flavors. The sushi bar -excellent as well.
Don't let the corner location fool you- pull in and give it a try!

1  Thank sweetcheeks60