“Always good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014

If I am in Willow Grove I try to stop at Bonefish for at least one meal. I know that it is a chain but some are better than others and I would rank this one as one of the top Bonefish restaurants in the country

Reviewed May 4, 2014

When it's good - it's great . Other times it's just bad bar food . The wait can take forever. You definitely don't want to go on a weekend, and if you do order drinks while you wait . The wait staff will swing by with apps.

1  Thank Egcurran
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There's a difference between "blackened" and "burnt to a crisp and beyond" - and this place serves up the wrong one. I don't enjoy eating charcoal. Service was slow and not very helpful about getting the problems with our meals corrected. For example, we ordered my son's fish with no seasoning at all and it came with a very spicy coating of something, and when we complained, the waiter said the chef put that seasoning mix on everything no matter how the meal was ordered. Why? If a meal is ordered "no seasoning" they still put the spicy seasoning on it?

3  Thank JJ-2bgluten-free
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant although a chain is always busy. The food and the service is always good. I do not that we have had a bad experience there yet. The menu has many selections at many different price points. This branch also has a lunch on Saturday.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good place to order fish. Always fresh and tasty. Often very busy. A little pricey, but the specials are a good value. They highlight their bang bang shrimp, which is too spicy for me. I wish they had an alternative.