Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
$90
$86
$68
$103
Motel 6 Warminster(Warminster)(Great Value!)
$65
$110
All reviewsale housepa turnpiketypical courtyardwedding partywedding blockroom was cleansliding doorbed and pillowsrestaurants within walking distancefirst morningfirst floora great staynice place to stayfront desk staffhot tubwould stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was there the with a group of friends we had 4 rooms . We were attending a going away party and decided to stay at the courtyard since a few of us have stayed before and it was close to the party. We brought liquor and beer and once we got home we found our clear liquor bottles watered down with water. In 3 of the 4 rooms and we all had the same chamber maid Leslie . Then we had no towels for the morning and the real deal breaker we had the dnd sign out and the maids were in front of our door laughing and joking and woke us up, very ignorant,I will never stay at this hotel again nor will any of my friends.....The hotel is beautiful but the staff is horrible.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank 734anita734
Al J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

I wanted to take a moment and apologize for the issue that you had at the hotel. Please feel free to call the hotel directly to further discuss the issue. Thanks for choosing to stay at the hotel.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This courtyard is very similar to other courtyards with the new lobby and bistro setup. The location is great right off the Pike and next to a couple restaurants and bars. We stayed on a weekend and as with most courtyards it was not busy. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi, laundry facilities, and ample "hanging out" space. The staff was very pleasant although one staff member had earbuds in at the front desk (a little unprofessional). They let us check in early since it was not busy. Any requests were promptly fulfilled. The only drawbacks to this hotel are: older hotel so the room is quite small and awkward for more than 2 people (we had 4 and a basic double room), although the staff was nice and accommodating I did get a sense from a couple of them that guests may not be their top priority (earbuds in ear and one housekeeper got on and off the elevator without allowing guests first even though she had a cart) and some things are outdated (laundry facitlities), All in all this hotel was great. I recommend.

Room Tip: As I have only stayed in one room, I would recommend a room on the front side as the bar next door can get a little loud if you are very light sleeper (I didnt hear any noise until i went out on the balcony)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank maec1
Al J, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

I wanted to thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay at the hotel.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

So I've been making the Courtyard Willow Grove my home-away-from-home over the last five months, due to a work assignment that puts me in the area. I auditioned a few other hotels in the area, but return here mostly because 1) I'm hitting Marriott points hard right now and 2) the nearby Residence Inn (which I highly prefer) commands too high a premium.

That said, the front desk staff is friendly and usually very efficient. I've never had to ask for any special requests, so my interaction with them usually begins with checkin and ends with a beer purchase from the pantry. (Oh, why can't they ever find the bottle opener?)

The rooms are worn but clean. I've never had an issue with a room in the many nights I've stayed here.

The highlight of this hotel is your choice of two sports bars on either side - both of which offer inexpensive bar food and decent drink selection, with plenty of people watching.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I wanted to thank you for your positive feedback about our property. I'm glad to hear that we would be considered a home-away-from home. Thank you for choosing to stay at the hotel for such a extended time.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel while in town visiting some friends. The rooms were a good size and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great for me as it was barely a mile from my friends house, but if you are planning to spend a lot of time in the city be aware that it was a good 30 minute drive with mild traffic. Overall, I had a good experience and would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013

I'm glad to read that you had a great experience at the hotel. Thanks for choosing to stay at the hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

starting with the check in : at 130 am, and still full of humour.

Room, space , space and even more space. living room, bathroom, sleeping room and king bed.

gym: small but well equipped. Breakfast serves real starbucks, and abundant quantity of food for meals, also god for banquets.

Elevator is kind of slow, Better take the stairs.

Room Tip: book room 362, it has more space than any other room, This also counts fir 262 and 162...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I'm glad to read that you had a great stay. Thanks for choosing to stay at the hotel.