“Good value and location”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Willow Grove
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly and hotel was located near many restaurants. Free breakfast has many items. As a Hilton Gold or Diamond member you receive welcome gifts. The hotel is located 2 minutes from he Turnpike.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove for your stay here in the Willow Grove area.

We appreciate the kind words with regards to the staff members. We Thank You for being a Gold member with our Hilton Honors program.

Come visit us again when you are in the Willow Grove area!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Visiting family and friends stayed here while coming to see us. We had a great time. The staff was so friendly and let us come visit and relax in the lobby area while waiting for our family and friends for a family function. The hotel has been re-done and look wonderful. Very clean and a nice new feeling. I would recommend this place all the time for my family and friends when coming to this area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for the lovely comments!!! We are glad you enjoyed our property!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Quite adequate place, friendly staff, clean "enough", I guess, but not quite up to the physical standards of most Hampton Inns. For instance, the shower had old-style sliding doors, and the grout around the bottom was grimy and nasty. The air in the halls was stale and warm, in the elevator downright HOT.

Breakfast was OK; not as much "hot food" as other places, instant eggs, nuked sausages, but the real problem was the layout. An "L" shape in a tight corner, guests couldn't help but get in each other's way! Maybe that was an attempt to get folks to eat less?

Room Tip: Do not accept an odd numbered room!! There are trains tracks quite close by, and you will be rudely...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lseamans
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for staying at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa. We appreciate your feedback on the hotel and will look into this issues ASAP.

Thank you for the great comments on the staff. We do hope you come and give the property another chance on your next visit to the Willow Grove area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with out 3 1/2 yr old and 1 1/2 year old boys. We were very satisfied. It was clean, the staff was friendly and VERY helpful, breakfast was good (and free!), the location is close to various highways. We stayed here on our trip to Sesame Place as all the hotels closer to Sesame were out of our budget. I am a BIG fan of Hampton Inn and its cleanliness. I don't typically enjoy hotel stays, but I'm comfortable at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa.
We are very close to Sesame Place and glad you chose to stay with us!!!

I am glad to see the Staff, Rooms, and the Breakfast was up to your standards and that you felt comfortable at our hotel.

Hope to see you next year when you come to visit Sesame Place!!

Thank You again for the great feedback,

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The siding on the elevators was falling apart, the siding on the windows was coming off, the emergency exit door broke so it would not open,the breakfast was very poor. Frozen sausage and such. The trash cans immediately outside the hotel were overflowing for the day and a half that we were there.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for your honest review. We would like to apologize to you and your family for all of the
inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. We will be sure to work with the appropriate team members to ensure that issues like these are not repeated in the future.

Again, we apologize and if there is anything we can do for you, Please let us know.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had to stay in the area at the last minute with no reservation and was given a very good rate. The room was clean, spacious and quiet. The desk staff person was polite and friendly. There was a problem at breakfast when I sat in a red juice spill from another guest that hadn't been cleaned up well enough. I'm not sure of the position of the person who helped me out, but she cleaned the stain out of my clothing at the front desk when I brought it to the manager's attention. She was very gracious and professional. Her name begins with an "E" and I wish I had written it down, as the hotel should recognize what an asset she is. I could have left the place disgruntled, but instead I left feeling very positive about the hotel. Also,I was glad to see oatmeal on the buffet during the summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to here that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa.
It's great to hear positive feedback with regards to our staff and our guest rooms.

I was sorry to hear about you sat in red juice but excited that the staff jump at the chance to retify the situation and get the stain out of your pants. I will tell Etolia about the great job she did at Breakfast and removing the stain for you!!!

Hope to see you soon the next time you are in the Willow Grove area!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff was very accommodating and helpful, good attitudes, even smiles, well run and organized. Great breakfast buffet; hot items, pancakes, omlettes, waffles, pastry, eggs, sausages, great way to start the day. Clean, nice sized room but for some reason it was always damp. We had rain both days of our stay but the room never dried out. Actual humidity on the desk and on the tile floor which never cleared. Towels always damp. Great location right off the turnpike.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa.
It's always great to start the day with a great breakfast and I very happy to see that was enjoyed by you and your family.

I am sorry to hear that room was damp and humid we had some crazy heat this summer in Willow Grove area. I will certainly look into those issues and fix the situation at hand.

I hope to see you next time you come to visit the Willow Grove area in your future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove? Share your experiences!