“lovely stay”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Willow Grove
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hampton Inn surprised me with cleanliness and ease at check in and check out. Very speedy service and nice rooms. I felt the room air quality was a bit humid upon our arrival and did not much improve until the next day

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove. I appreciate the feedback and taking the time to write about us on trip advisory.

I hope to see you in the future when you visit the Willow Grove Area.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel was in a convenient location and close to the turnpike. When travelling with a high school track team, the breakfast in morning is such a time-saver.
Staff were all extremely helpful and pleasant.
Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to here that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove.
I am happy to here that you enjoyed our breakfast and the staff was wonderful!!!

I hope you choose the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove when you visit the Willow Grove area in your future travels.

I hope you won your track meet and good luck to your team in your future Competitions!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel has an older floor plan and the rooms are old as well. I also heard a lot of noise from the nearby roads and trains. Also, the amenities are not what you would expect with a Hampton. The lobby and breakfast area is very small; also there is no pantry area where you can purchase snacks and sundries. I asked about this and was referred to the local 7-11. For upwards of $150 can probably do better.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank willgr26
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I apologize that are Hampton Inn-Willow Grove was not up to your standards. Unfortunately, we are not a Hampton Inn Suites so we do not offer the Suite Shop. I am very sorry for that and wish that we could offer those items to our guests.

I am very sorry that you heard the local traffic from the nearby roads. I hope you will visit us again when you visit the Willow Grove area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in town to attend some continuing education classes at the optometry school in Elkins Park. This was one of the recommended hotels. It's conveniently located, right off the Turnpike. It was also very close to shops and restaurants. When checking in with my husband and three kids, the front desk recommended changing our room from the two double beds that we reserved to the King suite. He offered to upgrade us for free, so that was really nice. He even gave us some gummy bears to give to the kids! I wish I could remember his name!

The room was pretty average. It was clean and there was plenty of room for the five of us. I didn't sleep very well, but I think that had more to do with the fact that I'm 37 weeks pregnant, rather than the bed. My kids slept fine. I didn't get to eat at the continental breakfast, since I had to go to class really early. But my husband and kids liked it. If we were ever going to be in the area again, I'd definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our Hampton Inn-Willow Grove and that we are in the perfect position for your traveling needs.

Congratulations on your new addition to you and your family!!

The staff here at the Hampton Inn strive to make sure all our guests are well taking care of and I am glad to see that your needs were satisfied.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Hampton compared to other Hamptons I have stayed at is in need of some renovations. The rooms, lobby and halls are clean but showing age. The "business center" consists of a computer on a desk between the exit and front desk. An odd quirk to this hotel is the channels for the room TV and the lobby TV are completely different. The lobby unlike the room only receives basic ESPN for sports. So when our group went down to watch the NBA playoffs in the lobby, SURPRISE, no game. The evening desk clerk was unable to figure out the remote and did not have a channel guide for the lobby TV available. Not a big problem but the little things distinguish excellent hotels from just average hotels. The Saturday morning breakfast buffet was fine but the lobby seating area filled up and the hotel did not open up one of their conference rooms as a spill over for seating as other Hamptons do. Overall disappointing for a Hampton

Room Tip: Our group had rooms on both sides of the hotel, no one had any issues that other posters had with tr...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MisterMet

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feeback regarding our Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa. I am glad to see you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. I apologize that our new reonvations where not what you expected. I will look into the TV selections for the Lobby and I thank you for bringing that to my attention.

We do get some busy weekends here at our Hampton Inn and we try to use our meeting rooms for extra seatings if we do not have scheduled meetings for that day.

I hope to see you in the future when you visit the Willow Grove area.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

EVERYTHING WAS F.I.N.E! From the arrival to departure, the staff, the room, the rest and all was GREAT! I highly recommend this Hampton Inn! Easily accessible from the PA Turnpike, shoping, food and business centers (Staples, Fed-ex Office) are nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest's,

I am glad you had a wonderful stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove. I appreciate you highly recommending our Hampton Inn. That means the world to us!!!

Thank you again for your positive feedback,

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. It it was right off the turnpike, so made it easy to find. The rooms were very clean, comfortable bed and very nice staff. The complimentary breakfast was very good. We only stayed the one night, but there seemed to be many restaurants in the area. You were close enough to see the sights of Philadelphia, without being right in the city. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest's,

Thank you so very much for the pleasant comments regarding our Hampton Inn-Willow Grove.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Breakfast and the rooms and staffed were accomondating.

We here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove strive to make sure our guests are completely satisfied.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove and hope to see you in the future when you visit the Willow Grove area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington - Philadelphia
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove? Share your experiences!