“Excellent Accomodations and Staff”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Willow Grove
Hatfield, United States
“Excellent Accomodations and Staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton for a wedding. Each staff member that I spoke with was friendly and helpful. The room was in beautiful, clean and well stocked with things we sometimes forget to bring. The complimentary breakfast was very well done. The bed and pillows were very comfortable too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you decided to stay here at the Hampton Inn -Willow Grove for a special occasion like a wedding. I am glad to hear that we could accomodate you with a clean room and items that you forgot while traveling.

I am exicited that you enjoyed our breakfast, our staff takes pride in our lovely breakfast that we offer to our guests.

Thank You for staying with us and hope to see you in the future when you come to visit the Willow Grove Area.

Suzanne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Conyers, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel is very high quality with very helpful staff. The rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable. Willow Grove Hampton Inn is the closest thing to being at home while you are on the road. It is also centrally located to visit many of the wonderful attractions in the Delaware Valley.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I am so very delighted that your experience at out Hampton Inn-Willow Grove was to your liking!!
We strive to make our guests feel like they are at Home at our Hampton Inn..

We spend many hours in training with our Housekeeping staff and our customer Service, I am glad to see this is working out to our custmers advantage!!!

Hope to see you soon when you come to visit the Willow Grove area!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel is as nice as many other Hampton properties but be aware that on one side of the hotel there are train tracks about 40 feet from your room. I was traveling with a colleague who was in another room on the same side of the building and he didn't notice it all. I however, was startled by it during the night a couple of times. If you're a light sleeper just make sure they put you on the front side of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa. I am sorry that the trains are located so close to the hotel. We are lucky it is a freight train so it does not run on a constant bases, we do try to accommodate our lighter sleepers and put them on the opposite side of tracks for this reason to help our guests.

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove, Pa.
Johnson City, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had an excellent weekend starting with the convient and comfortable lodging at Hampton Inn. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family, primarily for the friendly and courteous staff and the cleanliness of this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest:

I am very glad to hear that USS Stormes DD780 Reunion had a good trip to the Hampton Inn- Willow Grove, Pa. I am exicited to hear that you enjoyed the staff and the cleanliness of your guest roomm. I hope you had a great turnout for your reunion and had a great time in the Philadelphia area.

We hope to see you soon the next time you come to the Willow Grove area. Thank You again for choosing the Hampton Inn Willow Grove for nights stay!!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff members here are extremely friendly. The problem is that this Hampton Inn does need some updating. Carpeting and bathrooms are a bit older. Overall, the room seemed clean, but compared to other Hampton Inns this one needs some work.

The location is close to major highways, but there are no easily accessible areas for walking.

I would think in the future, this Hampton Inn has the potential to be greater than average.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate the feedback with regards to the staff and the condition of our rooms!!! I am glad to see the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff was to your liking.

I will share your thoughts with my Corporate office on the condition of the carpet and bathrooms.
Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn- Willow Grove and I hope to see you in the furture when you visit the Willow Grove area.

Prince Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I love Hampton Inns and try to only book them. I love it when I get a brand new one. Unfortunately, this is a little older. Rooms are smaller. Carpet is old. But the real deal killer that will keep me from coming back is you have a choice of a room facing the freeway or train tracks. Unexpectedly we took the train side and you feel and hear the train. When asked for earplugs they were out so I had to stop and buy some. At least the clerk was apologetic and wanted to make up for it meeting the Hampton 100% guarantee.

• Stayed April 2013
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove. It is unfortunate that we are near the highway and Train tracks. We did go through a Renovation to our guest rooms, Perfect Mix Lobby and added a full Excerise Room. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy our renovations.

I am very sorry that you were not 100% Satisfied but I am very glad to hear that my staff recoginzed the problem and offered you the Guaranteee.

If there is anything I can do to help you out in this situation Please do not hesitate to call me.

NYC
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The property and staff at the hotel are very nice. The rooms and the bathroom were very clean. The breakfast selection is great. The staff were so friendly and helpful; the check in was a breeze. If you are in the area I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you staying here at the Hampton Inn-Willow Grove. I am delighted to hear that the rooms and staff where very pleasant during your stay!!

I was very glad to see you enjoyed our upgraded breakfast and that your checkin was a great experience!!

Hope to see you soon in the Willow Grove area!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington - Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft....
#2 of 3 in Fort Washington

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove? Share your experiences!