“Better than some”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Willow Grove
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Better than some”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Night number 80 in a hotel this year. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and worth the cost. An average Hampton experience. Note however, that there are not many hotel choices in this area, so this is worth the stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Millionmiletravelers,

We appreciate the awesome comment on our Hampton Inn. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our friendliness and cleanliness of the hotel. We strive very hard to make sure all our guests are very satisfied and this is a very great way to hear that we are doing a good job!!

Suzanne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
New Fairfield, CT
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed here several times in the hot summer on business. Air conditioning was always a problem--either very noisy and kept me awake all night, or not working well and room too hot. My colleagues who also traveled to this hotel reported similar events. No resolution by front desk when notified of this. Also my bed comforter (white) was dirty on two visits. Refrigerator available only in the king rooms. Best thing ever is the free breakfast and the free coffee 24/7.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

I do apologize about our HVAC Units with your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn. We just finished our renovation project with 75 brand new units added to our hotel. I hope your next visit you will find this satisfactory to our HVAC problem.

Please advise me on your next visit and I will make sure your room is Satisfactory!!!

Thank You for your feedback it is greatly Apprecaited!!!

Suzanne

East Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The worker's at the Hampton inn. were AWSOME!!! My family and i were traveling with 5 small kids all 5 and under at first we were staying at the Marriot down the street and there we were treated with alot of disrespect my the worker's and even the manager. They got in our face yelling and all that we had nothing but problems from the second we walked in the rooms at the marriot smelled like smoke did give us what we requested and they were all around nasty and VERY DISRESPECTFUL they even call the cops on my couin and i and put us out with 5 kid's. we went over to the Hampton inn and explained what happened and how we were treated and the Night shift guy Seth did everthing he could to acomadate us in whatever we needed and he got us 2 rooms next to eachother pack n plays for 3 of our kids 2 for my kid and 1 for my cousin's daughter. the second shift worker lesille was AWSOME as well with getting us information and the all around respect. It was like Night and Day we will definitely be goin back there in he future all because of the careingness and respectfulness that they had shown us. the rooms were spotless they had everything we needed and more definitely going back there on our next trip..

Room Tip: All rooms here are very nice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
General M, Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the great comments with regards to your stay here on August 2012. We strive for every guest to leave our hotel with 100% Satisfication and are very glad we accomplished that with your recent stay.

We welcome you back when you are in the Willow Grove area and loved to see you at the Hampton Inn in the future.

I will share with the staff the great comments..Thank You Again!!!!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Decent choice in an area devoid of good hotels and one of the most reasonably priced. Middle road for this chain-not the newest or nicest but clean, renovated and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast is very good with plenty of selections, this time they had appetizers in evening (and always popcorn). Plenty of parking. Quiet but get room on north side as south side is near active railroad tracks. I stay here a lot on business and book early since it is always sold out a week beforehand. This room was much better than my last posted review as the thermostat on HVAC was now wall-mounted temperature controlled and the shower/bath worked much better. Still wish all rooms had microwave/refrig instead of having a few higher priced rooms that sell out quickly and cannot get.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the great comments on the hotel accomondating you on this trip around in August 2012. We Thank You for the Feedback on the Breakfast and the evening snacks.

I am taking your suggestion for Microwaves/Refrig for every room in the hotel would be a great idea!!

Thank You Again for staying at the Hampton Inn Willow Grove, Pa.
Warren, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff were unprepared and unfriendly. They all seemed like they had no idea about anything we asked them about the hotel/area; as if they were all new employees on the same shift that weekend. The rooms weren't terrible however, some rooms had refridgerators and microwaves while some didn't; not that we had the option to choose upon booking the reservation in the first place. The hot breakfast bar would have been more enjoyable if the pancake batter was not sour. Overall, based on my experience, I will go out of my way not to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I apologize for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn. I am very sorry the staff was unprepared and unfriendly upon your stay. We have set up a "WOW" training program with our staff and thiswill train the staff on how to service our guests with proper measures.

I will certainly make sure the Waffle batter is satisfactory each morning!!

Thank You for you feedback and the changes have already been Implemented!!
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is a great hotel to stay in if you are in the Philadelphia area. The rooms were very clean, comfortable bed and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed the weekend for a wedding and had no complaints. Would definitely stay there again next time I'm in the area and asking for Michelle when I make my reservation. She was a big help

• Stayed July 2012
North Wales, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a beautiful relaxing and welcoming place to stay. It's close enough to the city to go for an evening dinner yet far enough away to be quiet. There are TONS of places to eat very close to the hotel and a Wonerful mall minutes away.

The staff was polite and professional. We will definitely stay here again on business and for pleasure.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington - Philadelphia
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove? Share your experiences!