Holiday Inn Williamsport
$96
Hotels.com
$133
$119
Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$82
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
$179
$154
Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$98
$142
$110
Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
Cancelon
All reviewsroom was cleansized bedroomfree breakfastnice friendly staffindoor poolstayed here for one nightwithin walking distancein townbars and restaurantsa great place to stayovernight stopevery staff memberbusiness centerexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againdowntown williamsportgrocery store
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed one night in room 306 on Oct 4, as I always do I thoroughly checked the room for bed bugs upon arrival, under the mattress, around the foundation, headboard and night stands, no obvious evidence although these areas were very dirty. When I woke up the next morning I found one bed bug on the sheet where I was sleeping. I put it in a cup and gave it to the desk clerk as I checked out, mentioned how disappointed I was and they seemed apologetic. So far no evidence of bites, quarantining all of my travel belongings and luggage. Crossing this location off my list of places to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Bill R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the cleanliness prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We were pleased to see the Location and Service were highlight for you. We take all of the reviews we received very seriously and we would like to follow up with you directly. We have sent you a private message which should arrive shortly.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed overnight for business. I arrived early and the girl at the desk was able to check me in with no problem.

The rooms were nice and clean. My group was able to make use of the large TV in the lobby to watch a baseball game in the evening. Cookies were available in the lobby.

However, given that there are other hotels nearby with much larger rooms/bathrooms that include a daily breakfast, this would not be my first choice.

I had no issues with this hotel and it is perfect for an overnight stay. If you're staying more than one night...stay at the others. The choice of pillows on the bed was a nice touch.

Room Tip: I always go for the high rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your business, and hope you will come back soon! Thanks again! Have a great day!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here during the Little League World Series which we participated. The price was a little on the high side, but was because of the series. Was close to where we had to go at the LLWS, walking distances many things downtown. Has a full service restaurants and lounge with an outside sitting area which was very nice. I am looking to possible go next year, this is my first stop shop.

Room Tip: If going to the LLWS, ask if the LLWS shuttle is picking up at the hotel so you don't have to drive.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back next year for the LLWS!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My review is for the Holiday Inn on Pine Street. This hotel is near the downtown area and is also attached to a Holiday Inn Express.
The room was basic Holiday Inn. Nothing fancy, but certainly good enough for business travel. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was adequately equipped. The pillows however are my only complaint as for as comfort. (The firm and soft pillows are so close I couldn’t tell a difference, and they still seemed to be a sack with a bunch or rolled up socks). TV reception was fine.
I did eat at the restaurant a couple times and it was decent. This hotel DOES NOT have free breakfast

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I spent the weekend here in Williamsport, and I never had a problem at the Holiday Inn. The front desk staff were very friendly. As soon as I stepped inside the room, I knew I had made the right choice. It was very clean and smelled nice. It looked like it had even recently been renovated. Pool was nice and clean. The J Bar was very nice, great food. Room service for breakfast was great too. My only complaint is that my room was RIGHT above the banquet space, and there was a loud wedding going on. Otherwise, the whole experience was wonderful. It should be rate as # 1 in Williamsport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo