“2011 LLWS”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Ohio
“2011 LLWS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

A group of 8 fathers and 10 boy stayed for 2011 LLWS. The hotel was close and everyone had a good time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank DisneyVacation2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We were camping in the backwoods and the trip got rained out. The hotel amenties are decent, though it is under construction (not a problem). They managed to accomodate a huge group on short notice and didn't get mad about our wet gear. Warm showers and a dry bed have never felt better after sleeping on a wet tarp.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Wyalusing, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

This is the dirtiest motel I have EVER stayed in!! I stayed here with my 2 kids and at bedtime my son went to get in bed and noticed some NASTY stains on the sheets. So we all piled in the same bed, but not before I went to my car and got my OWN blankets to lay on AND cover up with! The next morning I pulled the sheets back so the maid would change them only to find after returning the bed was made but with the same sheets. Eventually we got new sheets. The shower was so dirty my kids age 8 and 11 would not get a shower without wearing their flipflops! We were supposed to be there for 4 nights I suffered through 2 and said ENOUGH! There were people partying ALL hours of the night and the front desk claimed they asked them to stop. The knocked about $20 off and didn't charge for the 2 nights we weren't there. My kids also refused to use the nasty pool. I just don't understand how a place like this stays in business. I am so disgusted!!

3 Thank kimtony25

Travelers are raving about these Williamsport hotels

Newark, Vt.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

I suggest that if you are in dire need to a hotel, go elswhere! My husband and I checked in on July 14th, 2011. I was at the desk at 5:00 am the next morning requesting a new room. I told the front desk that the room was Filthy, Rotten Dirty! They told me they would send housekeeping. I told them that I wanted another room and they said no! I told them that there were food containers behind the night stand and dirty towel and other stuff behind the bureau! I also told them that the shower curtain was black with filth, handprints all over it. They told me that housekeeping would take care of it! My husband and I were out for the day and returned late that night, to find that the garbage behind the night stand was removed but the towels and other stuff behind the bureau was not! I don't even think they have a vacuum in the hotel, as the room was not clean nor were the halls leading to the rooms. Again at 5:00 am I went to the front desk and I explained the problems again to a woman that was working. She said that she would give me a new room, but I declined as we were leaving for the day and did not want to have to move our belongings. When I had returned to my room from my visit to the front desk my phone was ringing...The woman said that she would take 1 night from my bill. She was very apologetic. I am thankful that I received a break on my bill but I think for the price per nite that they charge for this dump you should go somewhere else. When I was checking out the original clerk at the front desk tried to make excuses about the room instead of saying how sorry he was about the filth! Never stay at this hotel unless you want to bring home some germs! I have pictures that I took and will try and add them later for all to see.

1 Thank PeggyNewark_Vt_
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Yuck! I'm not sure how anyone could write a good review of this dump! We just returned home from the annual softball tournament. The team stayed here for the first time in an effort to save money. The place was disgusting. We stayed in a non-smoking room on the 3rd floor. The room smelled so musty! We couldn't walk on the carpet in our bare foot because the floor felt so gross. Our socks were filthy from walking around the room. When I pulled back the sheets to tuck my son in bed I noticed stains on them. I found pubic hairs on the mattress pad. Ugh! Thank goodness we only stayed two nights! I thought the shower was going to be the highlight of the room, however, I couldn't get the water temperature right. In the middle of showering the water would turn freezing cold and then scalding hot. We didn't even bother with the continental breakfast. My 8y/o son said that the hallways smelled like a port-o-potty. The ceilings in the hallway looked like they were ready to cave in. The walls had peeling paint. The place needs a serious overhaul. Last night was the worst night of sleep I've ever had in a hotel room!

3 Thank bliss322
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

My stay so far has been excelant, staff been very good to me, As soon as I ask something, they did for me. Only washing machine is full of coins, so it's not working well. All I can say is, everybody here is very very helpful. They should be highly appreciated.
I will stay here again, because of staff........................

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

staff was very pleasent and worked to find us what we needed.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family