TripAdvisor
Williamsport
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews historic hotel older hotel modern amenities breakfast buffet step back in time ceiling fan bob hope old charm lots of history old school cookie cutter old world downtown williamsport outdoor pool air conditioner the general manager little league world series
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was in excellent condition for its age..beautiful chandliers, nice breakfast, clean room with a great view of the city and mountains, pleasant employees, in a good downtown location...we will stay again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mirandakujawagm, General Manager at SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Annel H-

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Classic hotel that has been updated. Clean and comfortable room, friendly staff, and a great breakfast. Easy to find hotel, lots of parking spaces available. We enjoyed the photos of famous people who have stayed at the Genetti. We will definitely return!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi GS BeachBum-

I'm pleased to read your great review, thank you! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an older hotel which is part of what gives it character and charm. The location is perfect and all of the staff members from housekeeping, to the front desk and breakfast staff, were friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I walked down the hall past a bunch of open doors into the rooms and was looking forward to walking into our room. When I opened the door I was a tad disappointed. It was small but clean. No sitting room like the rooms I had just passed. I was still ok with it. Then I went into the bathroom. My first thought was “who did I tick off”?? You could not lather in the shower as you us no room. As you soaped, you rinsed at the same time. There was no room in the shower.

We were there for 2 nights. We checked out 2 days ago. The more I think about it the more I am shocked. What upsets me is they gave us a room that in no way is represented in any of the photos I see online. I felt it necessary to let others know this room is a possibility. I didn’t complain. I just won’t go back. I still wish I knew why I got a room like that.

Trip type: Traveled on business
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. - Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean room. Its location allows you to very comfortably walk to pubs, Wegmans, shopping, and cute downtown shops. The included breakfast has a wonderful variety of options. The Tap Room in the hotel offers really good food and a large variety of beers.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mirandaleopaul, Owner at SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Terri W.-

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and we are so happy to read that you enjoyed it! We hope to see you on your next trip to our area!

Miranda