“Concert Cruises”

Hiawatha Paddlewheel Riverboat
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Williamsport
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Awesome time with the local bands on the boat.
I believe The Flipsides were on board that night.
Gambling tickets also!

1  Thank Cregg B

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I drove two hours to go on the riverboat ride and was glad I did. I was a little tricky to get to as I was following a Google print-out and it tried to get me to drive into the river. Just follow the signs on the road that say to Hiawatha. The vessel launches out of Susquehanna State Park. I was there on Sunday and just missed the noon departure. I thought I would have to wait until the next scheduled departure at 2:30 PM but there was an unscheduled trip at 1:20 PM. So don't rely exclusively on the published schedule. I was amazed at how inexpensive it all was. Passage on the vessel was seven dollars. There was a bar on board with two dollar beer in small cups but usually a vendor will gouge a captive audience. Not here. Food was available on board and there were mixed drinks for the serious drinkers. There were restroom facilities. At the pavilion on shore pulled pork sandwiches were two dollars. They also had BBQ and burgers and dogs. The trip on the river was one hour long and was accompanied by a recorded narration about the history of the region and of the commerce on the river. There were other boaters on the water and it was a beautiful day. My only regret was that the trolley rides do not operate on Sundays so I missed that. The trolley stops at the Hiawatha landing and goes to Millionaires Row and the Little League Museum in Williamsport. It would have been an interesting addition to the river excursion had it been running.

3  Thank Louis Mark L
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We live in Harrisburg, Pa & have a riverboat, but not like the Hiawatha! Hiawatha gives you a very scenic~long ride, plus wine or beer, if you wish. Ours, The "Pride" has know where to go & is always bankrupt!

2  Thank travellsmart
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Wonderful scenery on this narrated cruise. Very informative.Just a great family or couples get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Slow down and let the river transport you to tranquility.

4  Thank steeltonkid
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The river is so pretty, and the boat was perfect for our group. We brought snacks and bought drinks at the bar. It's not as touristy as it sounds--just a pretty boat on a pretty river.

3  Thank mbaChapelHill