Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport
Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$92
$76
$67
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Candlewood Suites Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$85
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$130
$119
$129
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
$101
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$108
$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

All reviewsfront deskdvd playeroff the highwaysmall poolbreakfast was excellentnice place to staygas stationwafflesfitness roomin townking bedconvenient locationsausagestaff was very friendly and helpfulcontinental breakfastclose to downtownhotel is located
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The staff at this hotel is very considerate of my needs.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel about 4 times in the last 2 months (Oct - Nov 2011), and each time i am greeted by a very friendly and professional person. My room is always clean and quiet. I always check-in too late for cookies, but the manager usually gives me a goodie bag if i look sad enough, haha. The breakfast is pretty generic, i usually just grab one of their jimmy dean sandwiches and run out. I have never used the gym or pool, but they looked clean and well kept. This hotel is also off the beaten path, so unless you want Wendy's or Burger King, you'll have to drive to get something good to eat. There is an Italian Restaurant across the way, but I never tried it. The WiFi is painfully slow if you're trying to stream anything, that would be my only complaint in an otherwise good hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My daughter and I arrived around 10 PM on a Thursday night in Early Nov. for our confirmed Platinum reservation. There were 2 other guests already waiting to check in and NO-ONE was near the front desk. We literally yelled "HELLO" hoping someone would hear us. We banged on the office door repeatedly. When we were finally recognized by staff, she appeared as if we were bothering her. Once checked in, we headed to the elevator. Dirty. Smelled. Our room, though appearing clean, had a stale odor that only disappeared once air was circulating. This is the closest Marriott property to Bucknell. If my daughter chooses to attend this college, we will be staying elsewhere for our visits.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This hotel is everything you expect from nice hotel. You get personal attention starting from check-in. The cleaning staff is very good, breakfast is well managed and always has plenty. The eating area is pleasant and clean. I love the big pot of oatmeal every morning with brown sugar, walnuts, and raisins. I got snowed in this weekend and they had complementary movies to take to your room and watch in the dvd player that is connected to the flat screen tv. There are warm cookies when I come in from work. I would definately return to this hotel. I have been here for one month and they havent let me down yet.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite room with the living room area. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is a newer hotel and the finishes are fresh and trendy. Check in was a breeze. There is free parking in the garage across from the hotel, but the elevators were not working. That should be rectified soon. You are within walking distance of restaurants on third and fourth streets, but there is a mini kitchen in the room, including a stove top and large fridge.

The best part was the shower. Why do hotels always have tubs? Unless you have small children, no one wants to take a bath where hundreds of strangers have gone before. This hotel had nice large showers-no tubs to get water all over the floor.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple