“Favorite place to eat in williamsport”
Review of Bullfrog Brewery

Bullfrog Brewery
Ranked #1 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

This is such a unique atmosphere with amazing food and good brews. You cant beat your local brewery and with the awesome burgers and out of this world sweet potato fries the bullfrog is right at the top of my list of favorite places to eat in williamsport.

1  Thank Zearp

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I traveling with his brother and girlfriend met other relatives on our way to the family camp. I had the Burger with the fresh cut fries. It was done to my request. Very tasty. My husband had been here before so he knew what he wanted, good beer!! Since there was six of us, our cousin made reservations even though it was for lunch. I really liked the place, nice atmosphere good selection of beers and food. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank tinker1bellPa
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ate Here a few times, they have good burgers. They always cook them just the way i Like it. They make there own beer there. Its very good, a little stronger than bottled beer, so becareful how many you order. I will recommend this place.

1  Thank nicole l
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Loved the beer selection... being able to order the sample tray. We were seated at the bar, bartenders were very friendly, food was great, beer was better! We did not have a reservation (didn't know it was recommended or required) but we were seated within a half an hour. A nice inexpensive night out!

1  Thank Formytwogirls
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We havent been to the Bullfrog in a long time. I previously made some comments about their beers and now I gave them another try and I've totally changed my mind. They must have a new brew master because we found several beers that have many flavorful layers. Also, we appreciate the vegan and vegetarian offerings on the menu. The service was great and the food was excellent. We will definitely be dining there more often.

Been to Bullfrog Brewery? Share your experiences!