“Better now”

Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I use to LIVE in this bar, not as an alcoholic but with a few friends who wanted a quiet evening. Then it became inhabitited by the Texans and the atmosphere changed. I am hoping that the management has changed too. A lot of drama with the staff. I was in there a few weeks back with my boyfriend and things seemed quiet and better. Hoping it stays this way.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had dinner there the other night with 4 friends! Service was Great,Food was excellent,Homemade pasta and tenderloin tips was to die for. Wine was excellent, Chef even sent out a plate of some of his homemade creations to share. Great place to dine of hang out!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

There were 7 of us on a very cold winter night in Williamsport. Several of us had the same entree so we had 4 different meals, we all thought what we had was excellent. Service was very good and friendly without being pushy. Might have been a little slow as there were only 11 customers in the dining room. Overall very good and will definitely return.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The food in this place is hot and cold based on the previous reviews but has been bad both times I've eaten there. The service is bad too. They can not cook a steak to the proper temperature. Tonight, 3 of us ordered the rib eye special with lobster sauce. All 3 of us ordered medium....all 3 steaks were rare and cold in the center. 10 minutes after the steaks were served our waiter came around to see how things were. The pictures are one of the steaks that was sent back to be re-cooked medium. It was cooked twice. I fed most of it to my dog. Go somewhere else. I will not go back the next time I'm in town.

2  Thank OCC04
Reviewed October 22, 2013

First off, fining this place can be tricky. I opened the door to the place and entered a bar/lounge. So i exited and when down the street where I saw the "Dining Room Entrance Here" sign...only to find the door locked. After call them i was told to make my way through lounge and in the very back I'd find the door to the dining room.

The room itself was very nice. All the staff was courteous and food and drinks came out quickly. The wine menu is fairly basic (Woodbrige, Jacob's Creek). The menu looks quite good and the server took time to answer all my questions and made several recommendations. The dinner salad was nice as was the herb bread (although the bead might have been sitting a bit too long). However, the $26 short ribs were blah. They aren't your standard bone-in short ribs, but rather strips of rib meat. They were fairly tender, but not fall apart delicious, and the flavor was just average. The sweet potato mashers and wilted spinach were very tasty.

Towards the end of my meal I could start to hear the bass from the music in the lounge coming through the walls. It wasn't annoying, but then again it's something that they should have kept a better eye on.

Overall it's ok, but not for the price point. There is much better for the money in this town...just head down the block to Barrel 135.