“Didn't wow us”
Review of Thirty-Three East - CLOSED

Thirty-Three East
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 3 East is where you go for fine dining in Williamsport. Surround yourself with an atmosphere like no other in Central Pennsylvania. Offering catering to large or small groups. We cater weddings, work meetings, parties and much more. We have full catering packages, that are completely customizable to match you taste.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Not the best experience ... caesar salad very bland and small and open faced mushroom ravioli entree was very small, too, more an appetizer size. Expensive menu translates into small portions that leave you unsatisfied. Too much foo foo pretense for a return trip.

ThirtyThree E, Owner at Thirty-Three East, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

First I would like to thank you for joining us .
on the other hand I am sorry you were not wowed by our performance.
I wish that I was more apt at making excuses but there aren't any and The ownership at 33 east
feels whole heartedly in making sure that your comments are not taken lightly We remember the evening and we apologize for not allowingyou to experience 33east at its best.
Moving forward your comments will be taken into consideration to further improve our Brand
and placement in the Williamsport market
Although some may consider these comments damming we consider this entire experience , as a positive growing process
Please enjoy your Holidays in the coming months

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is pretty decent restaurant. We enjoyed eating. However, it is, I guess, Pennsylvania thing that eaterys are not health conscious like New York eaterys. First, in New York even in small town, you always have choice whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta and low sodium. While traveling New Hampshire last year, I experienced that no eaterys serve whole wheat bread. If this place prepare whole wheat product, I can give better mark. Also, food was somewhat salty.
We stayed several days in Lake Placid prior week. There almost every place, I had option of whole wheat product and almost all food was quite unsalty. Well, we all know Philadelphia/PA was once obesity place of USA.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although the service is attentive, and the ambiance is quiet, romantic and contemporary, the food is very ordinary. If you're going out for a great meal, this isn't where you need to be. If you're hungry and need to eat, than 33 East will do just fine.

ThirtyThree E, Owner at Thirty-Three East, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Sir:

My sincerest apologies go out to you about your experience.at 33 east.
With that being said please keep in mind , we carefully source our products,andin conjunction with our waitstaff try to carefully serve them with the highest integrity.
Clearly we missed our mark that evening .
Please at your convenience contact me at the restaurant my name is Kevin Nash
I would like to discuss this further. we are not in the business to make excuses we are in to business to please our guest and clients.
Warmest Regards
Kevin

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was fantastic as well as the service. David was wonderful to talk to and provided excellent service. Our food was hot and delicious. Next time we come to town this is the first place we will go.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

For a long time, I only went here in the winter because I love outdoor seating in the summer. They now have an outdoor patio and it is fantastic. The service is wonderful as always and the atmosphere outside is really nice.

1  Thank H9695QYjenniferb