“Upscale and Outstanding”

DiSalvo's
Ranked #10 of 176 Restaurants in Williamsport
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: DiSalvo's restaurant is family owned and operated for over 25 years. It has been awarded multiple Winespectator and Wineenthusiast awards as well as local and regional recognition. The restaurant also offers full service event catering and services both on and off premise. It is complimented by the opening of DiSalvo's Wine & Spirits lounge offering late night atmosphere and entertainment.
Chocowinity, North Carolina
“Upscale and Outstanding”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very upscale venue with presenting classic italian cuisine in differnt light than the area is accustomed. For example, the gnocchi are made with ricotta instead of potato which is the fancy way to present the dish and very good, especially with an Alfredo sauce. All the dishes and desserts are first rate and the choice to dine there will be amply rewarded.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank John M

West Point, Virginia
“Delicious, Creative and Friendly”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

On our travels my wife and I usually stop for dinner in Williamsport a few times each year. Our usual stop was not open yesterday so we were referred to DiSalvo's. It was amazing. After reading Trip Advisor reviews we decided to eat in their kitchen room rather than the more formal dining room. This room was comfortable and lively. The restaurant is family owned and operated and was started by Executive Chef Vincent DiSalvo II's grandmother after arriving from Italy. Our server was his nephew. He had a nice personality and did a very professional job. Our first course was a roasted pumpkin and butternut squash soup with creme fraiche. It was very good, and was made better by its presentation; served in a small pumpkin with the top cut off. The second course was a delicious and interesting smoked duck breast salad. One of the items in the salad was tiny orange lentils; they looked a bit like salmon caviar. Our main entree was Pappardelle Pescatore, which had been recommended by a Trip Advisor writer. It was one of the best pasta dishes we have ever had! The dish had shrimp, scallops, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and wide pasta noodles. That may sound like a very common pasta dish, but the combined taste was unusually delicious. We were the last customers and so were able to spend about an hour with Chef DiSalvo discussing the restaurant and food in general. I could go on, but I will end by saying that I am beginning to think that the culinary scene in little Wiliamsport may make the town an important stop for more than baseball.....and DiSalvo's might just be the leader in this movement.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank allyn g
Montgomery, Pennsylvania
“Italian atmosphere”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of my four favorite restaurants. The tables are beautifully set with fine linens and napkins. But I love the outdoor patio. You really think you are in Italy with the grape vines,
fig and lemon trees and the soft Italian music playing in the background. The wrought iron tables
with umbrellas and the beautiful stamped concrete patio add to a amiable atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cmoff87
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We chose Di Salvo's for an informal birthday gathering. There is no dress code and we saw folks there dressed anywhere from blue jeans to wedding attire. The staff is wonderful and very friendly. The portions are huge. So if you are visiting from out of town like we were and can't take home the extras, come hungry. You won't want to waste the food. They have a ceasar salad that is made with roasted romain lettuce. Absolutely fabulous!! The fried calamari was very good and lightly crisp with a mustard mayo blend sauce. The menu is classic Italian dishes. This is a family run restaurant and we had the pleasure of talking to the owner on our way out. Very glad we chose Di Salvo's.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank grndhog2259
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gastronomic Gem in Williamsport”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I frequent DiSalvo's for business and pleasure. Each time I walk away happy with the service and amazing at the food. My job takes me to many places around the world so dining out is part of my life. The food is amazing and they will adjust their menu to your request. It is a family run location without question, you see them all working to make your experience a memorable one. There are several dining options for atmosphere - in the warm months my favorite is the courtyard - for inside my choice is the kitchen seating but if you want a more quiet time request the main dining room. You won't be disappointed! Give it a try.

• Visited September 2013