“Tiny but mighty good food!”

Franco's Lounge Restaurant & Music Club
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Franco's Lounge has been a fixture in downtown Williamsport, PA for over 30 years, and we're still going strong. Come be a part of the family! Try our award-winning cuisine. Specialties include handcrafted Raviolis, Pasta Carbonara, Seafood FraDiavlo, Mussels Marinara & farm-raised game. Whether you're a local, or just passing through, Franco's is the place to stop. Hours of Operation: Early Girl Maria's Thursday Charity Breakfasts 7:00-9:45 LUNCH: Tues-Friday 11AM-2PM DINNER: Tues, Wed, Thrus 4-10PM DINNER: Friday & Saturday 4-midnight Available for Private Events Sunday & Monday
“Tiny but mighty good food!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This fabulous tiny restaurant/bar serves incredible Italian ... "homemades" & sauces that are lip smackin' good. We dine here at least once or twice on a yearly 3-4 day visit. Service is great with a very friendly, laid-back staff ... sitting at the bar is perfect! A suggestion: call for a reservation ... it is very small & busy ... especially on weekends. We'll be back the next time were "home"!

Visited August 2012

Williamsport, PA
“Not on my future list.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This restaurant almost gave me no impression. I have to think hard of my experience there. I ate there once. Here is all I can remember about this place: Extremely slow service(it took almost 40 minutes to get my order), potion size is kind of small( one entree couldn't fill me up), all the food we ordered just tasted OK to me(maybe we didn't get the right thing?) and not a cheap place to eat in Williamsport. And all the reasons above is why I just ate there once.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank goldenpiggyy
Grove City, Pennsylvania
“Out of town visitors are not made welcome”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Although this place had good ratings on Trip Advisor, it did not have good food or service in my opinion. It seemed as though local customers recieved all of the attention and service. Our food was sub-par. The red sauce had no flavor and the gnocchi was also tasteless. Our server took over 10 minuets to return with grated cheese! This is an Italian restaurant, cheese should be brought with the meal. We were not even offered desert. Our check arrived when our dinner plates were cleared. Pretty rude in my opinion.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Spencer D
Corning, New York
“Good Value-Good Food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food here is good and it is a nice place to grab a decent valued meal. At dinner time it can often be very loud and tough to have an intimate conversation especially if you are seated near the bar. The "Tips and Torts" is a favorite of mine and I haven’t been disappointed with that choice.

Visited June 2012
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Excellent local restaurant”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We live in Williamsport and have eaten here many times. The food is excellent and the service is friendly. A large menu with a lot of variety. Like the community, this restaurant has changed in the past few years. There are more transient gas industry people and fewer locals. But it still has a nice atmosphere. If you're tired of the chains, this is a good place to eat.

• Visited May 2012