“Sky High Prices.....”

Cuisines: American
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Sky High Prices.....”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went here a few days ago to check it out with my wife and we each made up a Sunday. After making it, I went to get it weighed (the price is based on the weight of the Sunday) at the cash register and it was 8 dollars. 8 dollars for a Sunday…… give me a break.

My wife put her Sunday on the scales and hers was 8 dollars also. I don’t care how good it is, 8 dollars for a Sunday is a rip off. The total bill for the 2 Sundays was over 16 dollars. Eh.

We’ll stick with Eders Ice Cream in Montoursville. It is a little farther to drive but they don’t price gouge you there.

• Visited September 2013

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Awsome!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Went twice to Sky high with a friend and loved the different flavors. Both times the workers were really nice and they offered us samples as we were sitting at one of the tables. the Green Apple is the Best!! We left with a smile on our face.

• Visited August 2013
“Very good frozen yogurt! 18 yogurts to choose from and tons of toppings!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love to try different yogurts and various toppings. Love peanut butter chocolate yogurt with hot fudge, reeses cup and strawberries. My daughter loves vanilla yogurt with strawberry poppers, and chocolate covered pretzels and strawberry sauce.

• Visited August 2013
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
“Good frozen yogurt shop!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Likes: Good selection of frozen yogurt flavors to choose from. Tastes great. Workers are super friendly and helpful and do a great job at keeping the place clean and making you feel welcome there. Locally owned business, not a chain shop.

Dislikes: Really there is only one and that is that there are very few topping selections.
Otherwise I really liked this place!

• Visited July 2013