“Perkins - it is good”

Cuisines: American
College Park, MD
“Perkins - it is good”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always have a good meal at Perkins. This one was no exception. Appreciated its large size and the room between tables.

Mt.Cobb PA
“Corporate? knows how to drive customers away!!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I usually don't rate the franchise type eateries, but this was near the hotel and decided to have what I thought would be an enjoyable breakfast. Was surprised when I entered that I was the only customer. First issue was that morning had high humidity "air that you can wear". Air conditioning felt that it was not set wear it should be, very stuffy inside (maybe to save $?). Ordered eggs, potatoes, toast, and ham. While waiting, the "noise" coming through the speakers was very annoying. Sounded like they specifically selected singers who can't sing and are off key. It would have been better if nothing was on. Went to pay the bill and it took the manager forever to come out to collect the money. I could have walked out without paying. I did say that the food was ok and the server was very attentive, but I was about to go and run out onto I -180 to get hit by a car to put me out of my misery by that trash coming out of the speakers. He said it was corporate's directive to have it on. Not sure if he's bsing me or if it's the truth, but I said I have serious concerns about returning tomorrow, but he said he could change it. Whatever the reason, that and the fact I spent $18.00 with tip for the above listed breakfast, it just wasn't worth it. Next morning I went to a little "mom" diner and was extremely satisfied. Check my other reviews if your interested in that establishment in Billtown.

• Visited July 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“nice meal--good service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn on the parking lot. Had two young children so didn't want anything fancy. This perfectly fit our needs. Service was very good, food was fine. Nice and clean.

Rome, New York
“Better than avg”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our Perky girl serving us was fun, enjoyed her job, attentive and professional. The food was good - remember its a chain - the atmosphere was clean and bright and we would recommend this restaurant to any traveler that dosen't want to explore downtown in a car, spend a fortune, or spend hours for a dining experience. Clean with good food at a good price.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Brrrrrrrrrr”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food was a enrage. The service at entry slow but the waitress was helpful and obliging. Our big complaint.......the place was like eating in a refrigerator. It was sooooo cold. It was hot outside but this was overkill compensation!!!

• Visited June 2013