“Excellent and Affordable.”

Add it.
Yen King Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Why is Yen King never crowded? Perhaps I shouldn't have opened my mouth, and now it will be! In the plethora of Chinese Restaurants, there is dissapointment, and occasional disgust. Not here! Yen King has been steadily excellent in the 15 years that I have frequented it.
I go through phases of forgetting its existence. ~ it isn't on the main drag, and so, easily ignored. But each time I re-discover it, I am charmed anew.
The food is always very good, the value for money unbeatable....for example, the Combo platter, of main course, plus choice of 2....(3 different soups; soda; egg roll or spring roll) cost me the other night; $6.60....and was very good. I chose the moo shu pork, spring roll, sweet and sour soup. Plenty of food.
Maybe the only drawback is the "cannot- swing -cat- in" bathroom. The bathroom is ancient (Why are bathrooms invariably sub-par in all Chinese restaurants?? ); desperately needs painting, and is tiny. However, it is clean, an always fresh potpourri dish on the toilet shows an attempt at keeping things nice.
I am always amazed considering how busy other Williamsport restaurants are, that Yen King isn't swamped with customers, but it never is!

3  Thank Agnespage