“hard to find, but good food”
Review of Hana Asian Bistro

Hana Asian Bistro
Ranked #42 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Although this place is hard to find, though a gas station ,then weave between buildings of a motel to the back - there it is -- the food was good and the price very reasonable. Hana is divided between sushi and habachi. We were looking for sushi. I had a delicious dragon roll. My husband had a mango and spiced tuna roll. Both well prepared and delicious.
The staff was very attentive and concerned that we were happy. We learned that they had only been open a year. On the sushi side there is a large bar area, booths and seating at the sushi bar. We were there on a Thursday night and there was only one other set of diners on the sushi side.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very good, well prepared food. We tried some sushi to start. All four of us ordered different items for the grill, and sampled each other's. My steak and scallops were perfectly grilled. The Hibachi chef put on an excellent show for the table. He interacted with everyone. It was a slow night, we were the only Hibachi table occupied. The staff was very attentive to us. Will go there again when in Williamsport.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

this place serves authentic japanese food. i had few trips to japan, compare hana asian bistro's dishes to food served in japan, i say they do a good job of preserving the traditonal taste of japanese food. the various kind of sauce make the rolls and fresh fishes even more tasty. continuing checking out the different types of sauce. sauce is as important as the food.

1  Thank Angel S
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Very good lots of flavor and affordable. Service is fast and everyone is friendly. Of course the show is fun and exciting. Ready to go back

2  Thank tyramjer
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I eat at a number of different restaurants and Asian food is my favorite. Unfortunately, in the area in which I live and circulate, it can be difficult to find a good Asian restaurant that has great food and great service. One finally opened up in my area!

There is a surplus of choices on their menu. A sushi bar, alcohol bar, and hibachi grill are some of the things that make this place great. The restaurant is clean and decorated nicely, with sufficient lighting that isn't overly harsh, as in some places I have eaten. Best of all, the service is exquisite. Not only are all of the employees that I have encountered pleasant, but they are determined to make sure that the time you spend there is enjoyable.

I have eaten the hibachi grill, which is amazing. There is a list of various combinations that take up an entire page of the large menu. Their choices of appetizers are wonderful - I highly recommend the amazing steamed dumplings. There are soups and salads to choose from, and I cannot even begin to tell you how many different kinds of sushi there are. And now just raw sushi, either. They have vegetarian sushi, as well as sushi with the meat that is inside cooked. It makes the whole experience that much better when there are so many wonderful choices.

Great food, great service, and an all around wonderful place to eat, I highly recommend Hana as a restaurant that every Asian-food loving person should visit.

1  Thank WanderingShadow

Been to Hana Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!