“Going Down Hill Fast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was slow and we were the only 2 people in the restaurant with 3 waitresses visible behind the bar (serving themselves drinks and eating food). The TV screens went off (Dish TV message said off because of inactivity) and when we asked the waitress to turn them back on she couldn't be bothered to look for the remote. So, not even TV while we waited and waited for our food.

It took us 25 minutes to get a cheesesteak and onion rings and a salad. The Pittsburg steak salad, which I have had here before and is usually delicious, had 10 tiny pieces (nickel size) of dry steak on top of a heap of lettuce and way too many hot peppers. Not at all what I had before and totally un-delicious. The price? $14.95! Way overpriced for me.

The waitress came over to clear our plates before we were done eating and didn't even ask us if we were finished - just whisked the plates from in front of us! We had to tell her to return our food to us.

I hear they changed hands and things have certainly gone downhill under the new management. Not impressed.

1  Thank pattivhome

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I went out with family on Memorial Day. I had the Buffalo Wings (hot) and we split a Mac/cheese. The wings were OK, but on my scale of heat they were mild. My cousin also had the wings and requested a side of suicide. That was hot on my scale. The Mac/Cheese was to die for. Delicious in every way and served in a 10" iron skillet. Lacey was our waitress and here service was prompt, helpful, and just downright friendly. We'll ask for again; you should too!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is great, in theory. Right on the water with easy boat access. However- both times I've been there, the service was terribly slow & inefficient and the food was just average. It was on obvious that some of our dishes had been waiting around for a while before they made it to our table of 4. For the price, pretty disappointing. Won't be back.

1  Thank Kevnber
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I ordered haddock and it was the best I have had in Williamsport. I am not a fish eater but this was great. Loved being outside by the river and saw many friends and associates eating there as well so I knew it was a great place.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Went there to eat with friends and family. Took 20 minutes to get our drinks all our food orders were screwed up when the food was brought back it was cold I found a long strand of hair in my food. To top it all off I asked for the manager our waitress said he didn't have time to come talk to me. Really no time and there was only two tables in the restaurant what a joke. I will never go back nor none of my friends or family that were there that night they need better wait staff no professionalism at all at that place TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!!