“Good choice for lunch or dinner”
Review of Barrel 135

Barrel 135
Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Barrel 135 offers seasonal patio seating!
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Party of 7 (with children). We were seated within 5 minutes at a nice table outside. Service was above average, food was good with diverse menu options. Burgers were too well done (sliders especially), shrimp tacos & salads were excellent!

1  Thank Ivangela

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My daughter lives in Williamsport and wanted us to go to Barrel 135 for her birthday in June. She had been before, but we had not. We loved it! It is a small restaurant, but very trendy in it's décor. Very comfortable! They have a great drink menu, and there food menu was also terrific! Delicious appetizers and the salmon dish that I had (over risotto) was light and absolutely delicious! And, out waiter was terrific too. If you are ever in the Williamsport area, you should take the time to have a great meal and a perfect spot to enjoy time with family/friends.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Honestly, I have only ever been here for the early or late martini special when visiting my friend. She and I pick a scrumptious martini for each of us to enjoy and then we go somewhere else. I don't even think I knew they had food.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We hadn't visited Williamsport in a few years, and the food and drink scene has vastly improved, this restaurant being our new favorite, We ate at the bar, the food was very food (the stuffed calamari GREAT!). The drinks were very good, but the best part was Todd the bartender-he was friendly, professional, and attentive. A great place to relax in downtown Williamsport, and we will definitely return.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I went for a late dinner and chose to sit inside..It was a bit loud.. that really didn't bother us too much. The beer choices were fine.. there are a few on tap and quite a few different bottled beers..really something for everyone.
The menu was a bit odd to us as I am a meat and Potato kind of guy.My wife found some thing she liked on the menu..I did not, so I asked if they could make a good old plain cheese burger for me..Well the waiter's face gave me a funny look and said "I suppose so".. He then asked what kind of cheese I would like. I told him cheddar would be OK..He said they didn't have cheddar.
I then asked what kinds do they have.. he responded,.." we only have what we have.
I chose Colby because i saw it offered on the menu in other places.. I asked for the burger to be cooked medium well. It arrived blood red. After one bite I sent it back to be recooked. My wife's meal was fine.
My experience leads me to believe this place is not really for family meals but rather a place to stop for a beer or two. The average looked to be mid forties or so that night..