“It is the best in town!!!”

Morrone's Cafe, Lounge and Banquet Room
Ranked #69 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I are culinary freaks! Have attended cooking school in Tuscany - gives us some knowledge of what we should expect.
Food exceptional
Service exceptional!
Beautifully decorated!

2  Thank Nancy R

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had a reservation on a Friday night for 12 people. The two waitresses were unable to handle keeping our glasses full. The salads came in a reasonable amount of time, but we thought we were not going to get our meals.........VERY SLOW! At the price we were charged, I would better and faster service.

1  Thank karnar
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My first time ever to Morrone's, and I have to say, the food was absolutely delicious! Our server was very attentive and very good at her job.

The entrees are a little pricey, but I think it was very well worth it!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Some time ago my family and I had tried their original South Williamsport place, and weren't overly impressed, but we thought we'd give the new location a try. Despite the neighborhood it's is an improvement (safe enough in daylight). The food is somewhat better, but still falls short.
From the different sauces seeming too similar in seasoning and being mundane, nothing was very impressive. We've noticed a rather sad trend lately where a lot of places put a great deal of effort into a nice atmosphere or gimmick. Here it was great atmosphere. If they'd spent half as much effort on the food, it would be successful. For the price, I'd say not worth it. Service decent but not stellar, and yes, as one other review mentioned, even the iced tea was sour. They claimed it was fresh-brewed. If you can't get the simple details right, you probably can't handle the bigger ones. Nothing inedible, just disappointing.

1  Thank Reviewer6SJ7
Reviewed February 24, 2012

3 times we have dined there and, on every occassion, the pasta was perfect al dente.
Food has been consistently excellent no matter what we ordered.
Highly recommended.