“Good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've only ever had their habachi, which is always good. I've had better habachi in New York, but for Williamsport, I guess it's pretty good. Once the Japanese little league team came in to celebrate their win at the Little League World Series while I was there. It was cute. Also, like all habachi, pretty pricey.

1  Thank Devin W

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Loved the people, the good food and the attentive service but this restaurant needs a little attention to detail and cleaning. The paper screens in the windows are splattered with grease and other food stuffs. Off putting to look at, we admit. There were dusty corners and dingy looking carpets. We enjoyed our meal but the ambience could be a little better. Overall terrific experience and we look forward to a return visit.

1  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love hibachi grills and this restaurant is no exception! The cooks are always very friendly and talented and the food is great too! Definitely a fun dinner and "show" for the family.

1  Thank AmberU60
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First of all don't come here when it is hot and humid out because you will swelter once you are in front of the grill! They started a new 2 for 20 menu where you can get an appetizer and then hibachi as well. They even have sushi on the ap menu. This is a great value for the amount of food! Our hibachi guy was terrible. He didn't have the same personality that many other cooks do. He didn't carry on a conversation with us and didn't put on any type of show. Maybe he is new, but still you expect a show when you go for hibachi. The other tables sure were having a great time!

2  Thank Kristy_Burns
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We always enjoy our meal and the 'show' when eating at Ichiban. We've visited numerous times and the food is always fresh, flavorful and plenty. Wasn't sure how I would feel sitting with strangers the first time we went but now I really like it.

Been to Ichiban Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!