“All I know is...”

Dining options: Reservations
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
“All I know is...”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

It's absolutely aweful... ok I'm sorry, I was trying to fool you so you would pick some where else... We love it! The best sushi and mixed drinks in town. They are very busy everytime we try to go... so my advice is make a reservation. I wish they would move to a larger building so it would accommodate all of their regulars! (Eisenharts)

Visited April 2012
1 Thank MrsTurtleluvstravel

“surprise!”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I love how they cook eveything up right in front of you... you may get a surprise scallop flying your way.. they put on a nice show as well. Great food.. the one time i went i got the 50 meal with the lobster scallops filet shrimp and chicken.. no complaints!! worth every penny i had enough food for about 3 days!

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“great food”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Filet minot is very good,Great atmosphere.They let us talk and hang even while they were closing up.Definately go back

Visited December 2011
Trenton, New Jersey
“Dueling dining rooms--hibachi vs. fine dining”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant in Williamsport PA came highly recommended. Every time we tried to make reservations, they were full. We finally were able to eat there early on a Saturday eveniing, and wonder what all the fuss is about. It's true, we didn't dine on the hibachi side, with all the theatrics of burning fires and flying knives, but the food itself did not live up to our expectations. The "traditional" iceberg salad was totally overdressed with the orange ginger dressing one comes to expect at Japanese/American restaurants. The miso soup was fine, but our orders of teriyaki steak were definitely overpriced. The accompaniments were a single floret of broccoli, 2 baby corn, 2 pre-sliced carrots, on a bed of onions smothered in a too-sweet sauce.

• Visited October 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Best sushi ever”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I loved this sushi. I lived in Japan for a year, and this sushi is as fresh and tasty as any I have ever had. They have a wonderful variety of flavors and choices. Try the pumpkin with kobe beef, excellent!

• Visited October 2011