“Best Mexican Ever!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

My family and I eat here all the time.. We ate here tonight. The food is Tex Mex rustic home cooked style!
The portions are large for the prices in my opinion! Everything I have tried has been awesome! Desserts are very yummy as well! I recommend either Flan or the Fried Ice Cream.
I work at a local hotel in the area and anytime some asks for a Mexican, I always recommend Ozzie and Maes'. We even have a few guests that come here ever time they are in town! Keep up the great job! Thank you!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was really good. I had pork in verde sauce, the guacamole was very fresh, queso was spicy and good The frozen lime margarita left a bit to be desired, but they had a ton of great Mexican beers. Service was a bit off, but it was a Saturday night during LLWS so they get a pass on that. I would go again.

1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Working just down the street, Ozzie and Mae's is a weekly stop for lunch. All the employees are friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have a great meal. I've tried several things on the menu but always come back to the Chimi or the Mole Chicken. They have a queso beef dip that is fantastic for an appetizer. Get their by 11:45 for lunch and you'll be out by 12:30. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Being from Texas, I think Mexican food is a requirement. It's taken me 3 years to find this place. i'll be a regular. It's not truly authentic Mexican food, but it's way better than anything I've found in a 100 mile radius.

1  Thank jimbberryman
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

We appreciate your comments and we are happy you found our restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I are fans of Mexican food. We like the variety of choices here. We recommend a reservation.

1  Thank Svande2
ozziemaes, Owner at Ozzie & Mae's Hacienda, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate all of our customers. Your feedback help us to constantly improve and strive to better serve you.