“Good Mexican”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Central Pennsylvania and good Mexican food is a bit of an oxymoron, but I like Abrana Marie's Norte. They're various dishes are tasty and fairly large portioned. My favorite though has to be their queso con salsa dip. A few days I have gone in there and just gotten a large order of that to satisfy me for lunch and still have some left over to snack on throughout the afternoon. The parking options are a bit limited, but usually its not too busy of a street to get parking on.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Tyler W

Wayland, New York, United States
“One of my favorties!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I am originally from the Williamsport area, and Abrana Marie's is one of my absolute favorite places to eat an awesome meal! Tucked away on a side street pretty much, this tiny little place has some huge flavors. It is really, really good Southwestern/Mexican cuisine that is worth several trips back. She has several sauces to choose from, and you could order the same menu item and have several different dishes placed in from of you each time based on what sauce you pick. Every single one of them is worth a taste, but my favorite is the chile verde sauce, yum!

They only drawbacks to the place are their hours (I wish they were open more), and their small size. But, it may be that size that keeps them so good and keeps us coming back for more! And we do!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Kate L
Round Top, Texas
“So very good”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is unbelievable good, I wish they were open more! Best "Mexican" food in Lycoming County. I am from Texas and have really missed Mexican food- not any more! The queso alone is worth a trip!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank saraworsham
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great New Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Abrana Marie's has a cozy atmosphere and great New Mexican food. One of my favorite things about Abrana's is the sauce selection you get with any dish. Great meat and vegetarian options. I highly recommend a "Los Lunas" Roast Beef Burrito with green chile sauce. The servers here provide a welcoming feeling. I don't have the opportunity to stop in as often as I'd like, but they still treat everyone like a regular.

My recommendation is to go with good friends/significant other and order complimentary dishes/sauces to see which you like best, because no other Mexican restaurant has this much variety.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Seth G
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I really like the food here. The place is small but the service and the food are great. If you are a fan of Mexican food, you need to try this! Must have a reservation.

Visited March 2012