Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Pittsburgh
“It was okay”
Reviewed March 7, 2010

The good: very friendly and helpful workers; new hotel;/clean rooms; good breakfast with helpful attendant; free parking. The bad: although there is an indoor pool, my son cut his foot on a piece of loose tile on the pool floor; the beds are really high off the ground which was hard for my elderly mother in law; the beds had a plastic sheet on them, very annoying; the layout is kind of off and hard to find your way around.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Orlando
Reviewed January 15, 2010

I have stayed in almost every hotel in the area and when i heard that an Express was going to open I was excited. I never had a bad experience at a Express and this one was no different. The staff was amazing from the first moment i stepped foot in the door. I loved the fact that every room had a 37" flat screen LCD TV...atleast the one i was in That was awesome! I was a little put off after i heard the rate but the front desk clerks behind the desk were very pleasent and explained everything that came with the stay. They were by far the most friendly staff i have delt with in my 30 years of staying in hotels. The hotel was in perfect location to almost anything one would need in downtown Williamsport. They also had a shuttle that would take you anyplace you needed to go with in a 5 mile radius of the hotel. The hotel indoor pool was beautiful. The only negative thing i could say about that hotel was that my stay wasn't long enough.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Rochester, NY
Reviewed October 10, 2009

My husband was in town for an interview and I came along. We stayed in a new room (#240) for 2 nights. King bed, sitting area, huge shower, wonderful linens, flat screen TV, free WiFi that worked!, free breakfast bar...I could go on. SO CLEAN that I could have a peaceful nights sleep! I sure hope it stays this way. There is a good cafe in Montoursville that serves lunch and dinner, Johnson's Cafe on Main Street. Look for the yummie bakery across the street from Johnson's = like stepping back in time to the 60's.
Both very easy and quick to get to, ask at he front desk.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Beau1K
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I'm guessing this is the best hotel in Williamsport. The others I looked at were 2-3 star at best. I'm sure this is technically a 3 star because of the amenities but compared to most of the 4-5 star hotels I've stayed at this deserves 4 stars.

Customer service was great. I was originally staying at the Holiday Inn. The Express was due to open on my date of departure...I had a leak in my room so they upgraded me to an Express room and I had the whole floor to myself and a couple construction workers. Construction was kept to business hours so no bother for me as I was there on business anyhow.

Nice rooms...not the largest but adequate. The attached restaurant is mediocre at best. I'd eat elsewhere as there actually are some great places to eat in town like Joy Thai....VERY good Thai food.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Williamsport hotels
Holiday Inn Williamsport
Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsport Faxon
TownePlace Suites Williamsport
TownePlace Suites Williamsport
#6 of 14 in Williamsport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport? Share your experiences!