Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport
$96
Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$82
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
$179
$154
Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$98
$142
$110
Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
Cancelon
All reviewscinnamon rollsstayed herefree breakfastroom was cleangreat stopovernice hotelfull servicea bit confusingindoor poolsausage gravythe check in deskdefinitely stay here againin towndowntown areawegman's grocery storemini fridgeenjoyable stay
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stopped in Williamsport on our journey home to Ontario from Virginia. We targeted the Holiday Inn Express as I have always had a good experience with this hotel chain. We were not disappointed. The front desk hotel staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. I wish I had paid attention to their names (stayed the evening of Sat. Oct. 19th). We got friendly, welcoming service, which was very much appreciated after a long drive. We asked about local restaurants and they even offered to call one of them for us to check their ours. After recommending their own restaurant, we decided to eat there instead.

Rooms (king room) for both us and the couple we were travelling with were very spacious and clean. The front desk staff even made a point of ensuring that we were on the same floor as our friends and only a couple of doors down the hall. We also asked for a room away from the elevator - which we received. If Holiday Inn has a reward system for great service, these 2 should be recognized. (a male and female staff member)

If you have a need to stay a night in Williamsport, I would have not have any reservations in recommending the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: We had a room that was away from the freeway and did not have any noise issues.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was at a conference at the hotel and met my wife there to eat lunch. The person met us at the door and said seat yourself then disappeared. We went to the bar and waited and no bar tender showed up. The person who greeted us then came in and gave us a menu and took our drink orders (two diet cokes) and disappeared again and no bar tender still. After 10-12 minutes waiting for our drinks we got up and left. It was like the place was abandoned and someone forgot to lock the doors. P.S. the prices on the menu were outrageously high for what was offered. We definitely will not return and be ignored like that again.

Room Tip: Did not stay in a room just a conference and the restaurant on site.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terraces-Architect
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Terraces-Architect,

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had in the restaurant. We highly value your feedback and rest assured that your comments will be forwarded to the restaurant management for review. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Passing thru on our way to NY, Nate on the front desk on a slow Sunday night offered us a great deal. we were going to walk around an price three or more hotels but Nate was so helpful and willing to work with us on price that everyone was a winner.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

By son goes to the LL Baseball Camp. Since we live 4 hours away we spend the night dropping him off and another night picking him up. We did this last year as well and if (he will) goes next year we will again stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Williamsport.

We spent the nights of June 29 and July 4 at the hotel. This hotel gets it. Courteous service, clean rooms, a staff that helps, and you are made to feel at home.

Kathleen at the front desk was great, always had a smile. And Beth, she went out of her way when I noticed the Sunday morning we were to take my son to camp he catcher's mitt came unstitched. She went above and beyond helping me locate somewhere that can do a quick stitch job.

We look forward to staying there next July!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PeteZ2112
Reviewed July 11, 2013

As others have stated and some things I'll concur with and others I'll disagree with, arrived early evening and check in was very quick (room was previously reserved, and I suggest you do so as it appears this fills up quickly) and the desk clerk very courteous and friendly. My room was second floor so I used the steps as it seemed to take the elevator forever to show up (could have been some idiot holding it up???). Room tastefully decorated with all the traveler amenities available, iron, hair dryer, coffee maker, wifi (anybody remember hifi???), a little better grade toilet paper, not the single ply were you can stick your finger through it and then have a "surprise" on your fingers. Free continental breakfast although I went out for breakfast (you may wish to read my reviews on two breakfast establishments). If your paranoid about privacy, the drapes don't close. Only a sheer to muddle the view. If your an exehibitionist, go for it. Other slight annoyances to prevent an excellent review, no frosted mugs available for the draft beer in the bar, and parking was at a premium in the parking lot. Often times I didn't think I was going to be able to park in the lot. Wegmans and Kohls are within walking distance and other retail establishments are also nearby. Does not appear to be a terrible part of town and is about 5 minutes by car from Penn Tech. Temperature control was effective, but I'm a light sleeper and the unit turning on when required was enough to wake me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo