“Just About Perfect”

Comfort Inn Williamsport
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is probably the best hotel I've stayed in while visiting Williamsport. The rooms are large and clean. The room contains a microwave and refrigerator and the motel has a very nice indoor pool. The free breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrBrown2000

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good clean hotel, great rooms, great service.

Recommend for over night stay, we were driving back to Canada from DC hence it was a mid-point to break journey. Not much to do in town though, limited restaurants hence you will have to drive over to the next town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had made reservations on line so the check-in process was a breeze. I have to admit though, in all of my travels, this is the only hotel that asked for the ID of everyone that would be staying in the room and i found it a little puzzling. The management and staff were all very friendly and helpful. There is a live green plant in the room that is part of their "green program" which adds a homey feel and some color to the room. The indoor pool area appeared neat and well-kept. The fitness area is a little small but very functional. The breakfast offered allowed enough choices that just about everyone but the most fussy could find something to eat. If I am back in Williamsport again, this is where I'll stay!

Room Tip: If you have any special needs or preferences, let the desk clerk know. They will bend over backward...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn Williamsport to attend a high school graduation. The front desk service was prompt and both of the clerks were polite. The pool was closed for maintenence when we were there, but the area looked nice, but small. Our room was on the first floor, which my husband found a bit noisy, but I didn't notice it. Microwave and small frig in room which was nice for stashing drinks from the Sheetz right across the way.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TantmaRN
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife made the reservations for us. She is great at this. I returned to Williamsport to visit my parents graves as part of my "Bucket List." I hadn't been back since 1979. Needless to say, the city has really changed. I had my GSP with me but I couldn't find the cementery on it. My wife asked at the desk and not only did she give us the directions but also printed them from mapquest. I never could have found it without the directions. She really went the extra mile. The room was very nice and very clean. I would stay there again if I should ever decide to return to Williamsport.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My girlfriend, baby and I just jumped ships from a competing hotel to this comfort inn, we stayed 6/13 - 6/15. The rooms were fantastic, pool was refreshing, breakfast was good and staff were friendly. We were extremely happy with our stay. They supplied a baby crib which was in great shape. Our only nit picky complaints were the water pressure in the showers, couldn't stream netflix properly over the wifi and no magic pills to give our baby to fall asleep at night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We chose the hotel based on other reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed.

The front desk clerk was very proficient and helpful. Acknowledging that both my husband and I have physical limitations, she offered to go out to the car to check his ID rather than have him come inside (or me make an extra trip to the car). She went above and beyond that, though. We had planned to have dinner first and then unload the car, but she offered to unload the car and put everything in our room. And she even put everything on chairs or dressers so we wouldn't have to bend down to lift heavy things. When we returned from dinner, we walked into a lit room because she had turned the lights on for us.

We plan to be here for three days and I am sure that the rest of our stay will be just as pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple