“Absolutely Wonderful!!! We will be back.”

Comfort Inn Williamsport
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Rensselaer Falls, New York
“Absolutely Wonderful!!! We will be back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Just happened to stumble upon this Comfort Inn. Stayed one night - my husband and I were just passing through. Staff was excellent. Room was wonderful. Extremely clean. Continental breakfast was fabulous! Much more than a previous motel we stayed in. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. WiFi worked great! Restaurants nearby and local stores if you wanted to shop. Gas station directly across the street if you needed to fill up before leaving the next morning...which I did...:) Thank you Confort Inn, for such a great experience.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank birdluver79

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

Harrison, the front desk person was especially good to us. Check in and out was fast and easy. Nice, clean rooms. Hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and grocery stores. Away from the "downtown" area, but very easy to find.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Fran2014
Avis, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

This was my first stay, although I knew about this hotel for over a year. It's quite new (I think about 2 years old). Upon entering my room I immediately noticed a pleasant floral scent. The room and bathroom were very clean. The newness of the place was a big plus. All the furniture in my room matched and the tv, micro/fridge, and air conditioner were all in great working order. Even the emergency stairwell areas were carpeted and had air conditioners. The location is pretty good too. Full restaurants are nearby..and if you want a simple snack, there's a Sheetz gas station right across the street, and a Giant supermarket behind the hotel. I didn't partake of the complimentary breakfast, so I cannot say how it was, but I'm guessing it would be the "typical" fare. If you need a place to stay in Williamsport, I strongly recommend this hotel as a first choice. The only thing that bothered me were the small square shaped pillows instead of the traditonal rectangular ones. It made getting comfortable for me a bit of task, but that was minor.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stopped in to look at the rooms for a Ladies Night Out/PJ Party to book a couple suites. The first greeting we got was "Just so you know we're booked unless you have a reservation"! No Hello, how are you? As we continued to wait for her to help someone else and we talked normally amongst ourselves. She belted out: "Can you ladies keep it down because I can't hear on the phone". At that point we took it as our que to leave and told her we would complain. Her response was combative also. I called to complain to the manager the next day and after he went on his defensive response he finally said he was sorry it happened and he would address it, but his attitude was just as bad as hers. The place looked nice and we would have loved to had the chance to consider it for the event and future business. But we will take that as a warning not to.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
5 Thank HSINGLE
Georgetown, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

Spotless property, with excellent staff! Writer arrived at 5 pm on Friday evening in light rain! Employee is outside cleaning windows and emptying trash cans! This says it all, excellent location, great desk clerk, you wont regret if this property continues to be this good! (Also is no smoking property)

Room Tip: Call ahead and tell them what you need!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Wayne M
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2011

We stopped here for one night on our way to the finger lakes. This was the second time I stayed in Williamsport. The hotel was great. One of the things I love about this chain is they are consistently great. Just be careful, the water was so hot in the tub that it is scalding. I have to say though when we adjusted the temperature, the bath was great!! The staff were also very friendly and nice. Town was nice too. Wish we could have stayed longer. The bed was a little hard for me, but that was just my personal preference.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MonieB
Lewes, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2010

A great place to stay. The property itself is spotlessly clean, well maintained, and exudes a feeling of warmth and conviviality. But more than that, is the staff. I have seldom encountered more personable, attentive, and efficient staff.

My only criticism is that it is located outside the US 15 corridor, not far, but enough to effect convenience.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family