Best Western Williamsport Inn
$96
Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$82
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
$179
$154
Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
$98
$142
$110
Travelocity
All reviewstgi fridayssausageroom was cleanolive gardenin townbagelsenjoyed our stayconvenient locationfree breakfastnice breakfastlittle league world serieshot breakfastoutdoor poolwalking distancepleasant staffhotel is locatedchecking out
Reviewed December 11, 2009

We chose the Best Western for a one night stay while on business in the area because they allow dogs. The hotel is on the busy 3rd street strip and backs onto I-180. There is a TGIFridays attached which we ate at and which was fine (aside from little booze in the mixed drinks).
The check in person was very nice and we were given a king room on the ground floor with a door opening onto the parking lot (always helpful with a dog). The room was a good size with a fridge and microwave and a comfortable bed. Everything looked clean. We ate dinner, watched some tv and settled in for the night. There was some noise from I-180, but it's a pretty constant sound and not too disturbing.

At about 2 am we were woken by loud voices, swearing and general carrying on as a group of contractors (who'd been working outside for 18 hrs as they told the entire world repeatedly) came back and realized that the door to one of their rooms had frozen and they couldn't get in. This resulted in loud cursing and eventually the arrival a very jolly and equally loud locksmith who apparently fixed the problem. These contractors carried on for at least and hour and even when they were in the room (next to ours) we could hear them clear as day. Eventually we all made it back to sleep. Did consider calling the front desk, but didn't out of sleepiness.

In the morning we went to the breakfast room which served free, made to order omelettes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and make-your-own Belgian waffles, along with toast and cereal. Definitely a good value.

The morning front desk person didn't know about the ruckous from the night before but was apologetic and said we should have called the desk.

We will definitely consider staying at this hotel again and will keep our fingers crossed about our neighbours.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2009

This motel is pretty old and has all outside corridors, and no elevator for the second floor. I was traveling alone and did not like being in the back on the parking lot. At night men who wanted to smoke congregated outside the room and chatted. No harm done but an uncomfortable feeling. I called the desk but got no answer. For me outside corridors is a major defect and I should have chosen better. I chose the place for the price and the pool. I never did get to use the pool but it was large and kept very well.

The room had a recliner which was comfortable and convenient for watching TV and reading, but unfortunately once reclined it was very difficult to fold back and so was a hazard in the limited space. I called and someone came immediately to fix it but was unable to do so. He said he would either return and fix it or replace it, but neither happened.

The breakfast room was very large and nicely appointed. The breakfast was good including omelets one morning, but not the next. They were planning to have omelets while the Little League World Series was in town.

The hotel is located across the river from downtown but in an area with restaurants, shopping etc.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2009

I skied at Crystal Lake Skiing Resort, and spent one night at the Hotel. I had a King non-smoking room on the first floor, which was very clean. They have hot breakfast with eggs and sausages, which was very decent. Wireless internet is available, but you need to ask the front-desk for username and password. Download and upload speed are about the same - 700 kbps. Overall it was a great place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We just came back 3 days ago.We arrived around midnight and we checked right in our room the front desk staff was very friendly, we were given room 279.There is no elavator so I would request a room on the first floor if you have trouble with stairs. The room smelt a little funny but did not bother us to much.The bed was fine. the shower was a little dirty but not to bad. There was a chair and a desk.The b-feast was great make your own waffels.bagels,french toast,bafels,muffins,eggs,and bacon.We paid 100 dollers and I would most likely stay here again.We had a little trouble getting here cause it is 7miles from the city but once you are on 3rd street it is very easy to find!

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed June 14, 2008

This former Holiday Inn may be okay for young people who are not very picky. It has a beautiful large outdoor pool and a TGI Friday's restaurant attached to it.

The rooms are spacious and look clean with their white bed covers. But there are problems that are not visible right away. My room (room 102) had a leaking air conditioner that had soaked the carpet around it. Therefore walking barefoot was not an option. The fabric shower curtain had stains on the inside. Does it ever get changed? Finally, the postage-stamp sized bathroom with a 6-foot ceiling was so small that I could not close the door while using the toilet.

The quality of the continental breakfast (watered-down apple juice and strange scrambled eggs) was poor. I left a letter for the manager and sent in the BW survey. When you pay almost $100 (with discount) for a room, you expect something better. I will not stay at this Worst Western again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo