Best Western Williamsport Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Williamsport)
Ridgemont Motel(South Williamsport)
View Hotel
All reviewstgi fridayssausageroom was cleanolive gardenin townbagelsenjoyed our stayconvenient locationfree breakfastnice breakfastlittle league world serieshot breakfastoutdoor poolwalking distancepleasant staffhotel is locatedchecking out
Reviewed June 23, 2014

No complaints here. All the staff members were wonderful and helpful. Pool was very nice. Standard one bedroom was more than expected. Was given an offer form my stay that I couldn't refuse....and glad I took it. Will come back here next weekend I'm in Williamsport.

Room Tip: If you chose a discount travel angency, after you see their best offer, call the hotel to see if they can beat their deal. They did for me.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the outdoor pool. We look forward to seeing you next Weekend!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

As has been written by others, the rooms are outdated and depressing, but the worst feature of this motel that lacks internal hallways is the guest staircase to the 2nd floor. It is rusty, filthy and in bad need of replacement. The handrail is loose at the bottom, creating a safety hazard. And when you reach the second floor, you face a dark, dingy corridor.

In all, the staircase and hallway are like you'd see in a badly maintained parking structure, not a hotel, or even a motel. Were I a woman alone, I'd have been pretty fearful. If you look for photos of the stairs and hallway I uploaded, I think you'll see what I mean.

Though I paid little via Priceline, I would not ever bid a 2.5* in Williamsport again as I'd be risking getting this dump.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are in the process of renovating our hotel and while we have renovated the inside and most of the outside their is still some work left. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another chance.

Apologetically,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

While traveling for over 8 hrs we just wanted to have a nice clean room, a hot shower, a a comfortable bed(king size at that),an air conditioner that worked at a reasonable price and we got that and more at this Best Western. Our stay even included waffles with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast in the morning. What a nice way to start the day. Great deal for the money!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for review of our hotel I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We take great pride in the comfort cleanliness and our great breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Have stayed in other hotels in the area. This hotel was much cleaner and quieter. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast provided was good. Convenient to have a chain resteraunt next to the hotel. Location of the hotel was good and easy to find. Hotel staff were courteous and helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to start out by talking about the front desk & breakfast cafe staff..THEY ARE OUTSTANDING!! This really is hospitality at its best! They are friendly, accommodating and very helpful. Linda in the breakfast cafe goes above and beyond to assist, she truly is what great customer service is all about. So much so that when we tried to tip her personality at the end of our 3 night stay she wouldn't even take it and we were forced to put it in the tip jar. She interacted with all in the cafe asking then about their previous day and would give suggestions on other things to do in Williamsport. The hotel itself is nothing to write home about, it's more of a motel, so kinda over priced for what you get. The rooms are an ok size, we got a king with a sofa bed so we could have more space. Wasn't too impressed with the cleaning staff though, every time we came back to the room it smelled of smoke and the tv was on a different channel we left it on. Beds are really comfortable and the breakfast is filling (eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, cereals, breads). Would stay here again but would buy the room from priceline again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank GoogleBrit
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that everyone on our staff made you feel welcome. Thank you for bringing your housekeeping concerns to our attention as well. We will make sure to address this with our staff to provide a better experience for you in the future. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us